Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #16
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation
Default Re: Have you ever committed a crime?

I molested my cousin, but I didn't get caught of course.

Sometimes I cringe at the thought of how different my life would be had she woken up.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:10 PM   #17
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

Sometimes I cringe at the thought of how different my life would be had she woken up.

You could have said neighbor and I would have laughed bro, but cousin.

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

She was asking for it anyway. Girls only dress up and get drunk to the point of passing out because they want the D anyway.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

aside from the numerous downloads of stuff, Assault (i think i said what i did once on the board). Didn't get charged though. Trespassing i'm sure. Had a 17 yr old gf when i was 22 so there's that. In HS used to make copies of cassette tapes and sell them. I could go on for quite awhile.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:56 PM   #20
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputationTheMarkMadsen has decent reputation

follow up question:

"what area do you live/any contact information?"
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #21
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

As a kid I killed three pets of an attorney I've also smashed a 12 year old little leaguer in the head, with a baseball bat

Last edited by MMM : 01-21-2013 at 08:13 PM.
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #22
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

stole stuff from stores, ranging from cell phones to candy

sold some coke in my earlier days

took a shit in an alley
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #23
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Just stealing cars here and there for fun.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #24
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

que
Quote:

Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #25
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's some great anecdotes over here www.snitchonyourself.com
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #26
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Obtain merchandise by false pretense-misdemeanor.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #27
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissa

No I am not.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #28
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

I pulled a fire alarm when I was 7
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #29
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seems like as good a time as any to reference this classic:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=184618
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #30
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Sure. Theft, multiple drug use, selling drugs a bit, public intoxication, etc.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: