Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-24-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Anyone gotten their a$$ kicked?

Whether because u just plain lost a fight, someone cheated, you were jumped or outnumbered?

Some won't admit to this I know, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I haven't simple because I've only been in one fight in grade school that was pretty much nothing.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone gotten their a$$ kicked?

yes

I've been jumped a couple times...I deserve it though because I have been in on the jumping a couple times

I'm lucky I made it out of my youth alive, jumpings are very dangerous...got 3 people all kicking at the head of one man it is easy to put someone in a coma or even kill them.

I can't stand it when groups gang up on one man now...hate seeing that
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, most who have gotten in a decent number of fights won't win them all. One in particular stands out to me when I hit a guy pretty good in the face, drew blood, but he bounced back quickly, and I made the mistake of not capitalizing and hitting him a few more times quickly. Even so, I thought I was ready for him and expecting him to try for my face or throat, but he kicked me in the knee, and it was the weirdest thing, it dropped me, and he got control of the fight after that until a mutual friend broke it up. I barely knew this guy, so I doubt he knew that I have really bad knees, so maybe it was a coincidence, or some tell me I wince when I stand up at times, and look like I have bad knees so maybe he picked up on that?
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #4
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been jumped, sucker punched, and just plain gotten my ass beat. They all suck about equally...losing a fight is the biggest hit on your ego, but when I got sucker punched it was in front my entire school and my nose broke so it was pretty ****ing embarrassing. I was a pretty loud mouthed kid growing up so I got myself into a bunch of these situations just from being a dumbass lol however im now 6'4 and im a mellow guy so most people don't **** with me
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Ive gotten my ass licked once.. it wasnt as good as i had hoped
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2 really close friends of mine I met the first time from fighting them...get in a fist fight and then end up having beers later and laughing about it.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
2 really close friends of mine I met the first time from fighting them...get in a fist fight and then end up having beers later and laughing about it.

I have nothing but respect for people who can do that, because I can't at all. I hold grudges. If you kick my ass best believe I'm finding some way to get you back.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #8
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

No, I haven't even been in a real fight since I was 8 so obviously it hasn't happened to me. I'm not a person who tries to fight other people and other people don't tend to be trying to fight me, maybe it's because I'm 6'7 or maybe it's just because I'm not a person who seeks fights.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
I have nothing but respect for people who can do that, because I can't at all. I hold grudges. If you kick my ass best believe I'm finding some way to get you back.
it just all depends on what the fight is over...sometimes young drunks can fight over the most pointless stupid shit ever...

other times grudges are worth holding
Old 01-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

I was at a concert and some guy took offense to some other smaller dude in the pit and pushed him away pretty hard. The smaller dude comes running back and one punches him - lights out.
He then proceeds to beating the shit out of the guy while he's unconscious, so I decide to pull him off and say something to the effect of "He's done, dude".
The guy on the ground starts convulsing and such, so I kneel down to check on him. Someone yells something and I turn around and I see the small guy running up.
He knocked me out with one punch from above to the top of the nose. I woke up in the venue lobby pretty battered because they tell me he proceeded to kick the shit out of me while I was knocked out.
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #11
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS

I've done fought friends and remained friends after without it even seeming like an issue. If it's a fight I have no business winning then it's easier for me to just forget it. To me, it's better to at least not back down and get your ass kicked, then let someone push you around, or not pay you something your owed, which is how the fight I described above occurred. I was owed something, he refused, I hit him, and while I was losing the fight, my friend cut in and said to me "calm the **** down" and to me friend "give him his shit." So I really didn't care, the guy was bigger, older and obviously a more experienced fighter, but I got what I wanted anyway.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #12
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang
I was at a concert and some guy took offense to some other smaller dude in the pit and pushed him away pretty hard. The smaller dude comes running back and one punches him - lights out.
He then proceeds to beating the shit out of the guy while he's unconscious, so I decide to pull him off and say something to the effect of "He's done, dude".
The guy on the ground starts convulsing and such, so I kneel down to check on him. Someone yells something and I turn around and I see the small guy running up.
He knocked me out with one punch from above to the top of the nose. I woke up in the venue lobby pretty battered because they tell me he proceeded to kick the shit out of me while I was knocked out.
Who the **** was this "little guy"? Bruce Lee?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Who the **** was this "little guy"? Bruce Lee?
Just another member of a gang/crew in our city.
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #14
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Losing a fight is one of those things I'd never get over especially if it was bad. The thought of someones fist coming across my face is just something I wouldn't be able to forget, and on top of that he'd be the one that warranted the fight. So you have him starting the fight and winning it , eff that
BuGzBuNNy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:38 AM   #15
stalf
I airball my layups

stalf has an OK reputation so far

everyone who fights, loses a fight. it sucks, move on.
stalf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: