Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 02-04-2007, 05:58 PM   #1
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Thoughts on the Raptor game.

What are your guys thoughts on the upcoming game against the Raptors? I am curious to how Magic fans see this game.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:57 PM   #2
JMEWLS

Default Re: Thoughts on the Raptor game.

well firstly, our main concerns obviously gonna be chris bosh. Dwight will probably be taking him though, but judging by the way he plays back-to-back games, i dont think he's going to be all there.

He just looks so tired, hopefully the whole team will execute well and take out this game, but we have been so inconsistent lately, this game could go either way.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:04 AM   #3
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

What are your thoughts on Jose Calderon and TJ Ford at PG. I think that they are the best PG combo in the league.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:23 AM   #4
JMEWLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
What are your thoughts on Jose Calderon and TJ Ford at PG. I think that they are the best PG combo in the league.
I wouldnt say that theyre the best PG combo in the NBA, but i really like the combination, it's gonna be a good matchup ( jameer nelson VS tj ford ) theyre both 2 of the quickest players in the league. Jose's been great for you guys too, its still his 2nd year but i think he's developing quiet nicely, he's got great court vision.

Great combo but i dont think the best in the league.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:33 PM   #5
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
I wouldnt say that theyre the best PG combo in the NBA, but i really like the combination, it's gonna be a good matchup ( jameer nelson VS tj ford ) theyre both 2 of the quickest players in the league. Jose's been great for you guys too, its still his 2nd year but i think he's developing quiet nicely, he's got great court vision.

Great combo but i dont think the best in the league.

I meant to say that they are the best in the East. Nash and Barbosa are better for sure.

Last edited by The Italian : 02-05-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:36 PM   #6
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Who do you think will cause the Raps the most problems other then Howard? Also is Grant Hill playing?
Old 02-06-2007, 12:33 AM   #7
JMEWLS

nope grant hill isnt playing, i think he's still got a week and abit before he's ment to come back.
Another player the raptors have to watch out for is, Jameer, and Hedo.. All of these players are capable of getting 20+ points easy. Both of them have a great perimeter game and if theyre in a groove they can definitely change the tempo of the game. Also on the defensive end you must look out for darko, he's a monster on the boards and can block like a beast. He's just inconsistent.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #8
RAPSCANWIN
Keeping the Bench Warm

RAPSCANWIN has decent reputation

Going to be a close game, also a very important game in the standings. This will all depend on which Orlando team shows up, The back to back factor is huge based on past performances by Orlando. Nice team though, should be battling the Raps for years to come.
RAPSCANWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:57 PM   #9
JMEWLS

Magic + Back-to-back games = disappointing... And it being 2 away games doesnt help at all, good luck to you guys on the games tomorrow...

I shall make a game thread later in the day.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: