Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Are There Any Non-Kings Fan That Feels Bad For the Move

I think its hilarious how no one is making a big deal about the move. When Seattle moved it was a big deal. With the Kings, you actually see other fanbases hoping they go back to Seattle

Last edited by SilkkTheShocker : 01-23-2013 at 05:11 PM.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation
Default Re: Is There Any Non-Kings Fan That Feels Bad For the Move

No one really cares about the kings tbh.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryatljonesbro posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryatljonesbro posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

The Sonics had way more swag
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
The Sonics had way more swag

This.

The Kings were basically the urinal the r.etarded kid in school would s.hit in.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

The kings have been at the bottom of league standings for so long (take away the cwebb and co era). I guess not as many fans care about the kings franchise staying in sac town cuz no one feels bad for a perrenial loser leaving.

Its just like the bucks or bobcats...
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
No one really cares about the kings tbh.

For real. I think more people will be p.issed if they end up staying in Sacramento
Old 01-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #7
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How many times does this need to be explained?

When Seattle was sold, the purchaser said he was going to keep them in Seattle, and that's the only reason the seller sold to him; guaranteed to be in Seattle. Right after the sale, he did everything in his power to move them to OKC.

When the Kings are sold, the Maloofs are not making any such demands, and the buyer is making it clear they want to move to Seattle.

Totally different situations.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #8
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i feel kinda bad for them. It certainly sucked when the browns got ripped away but at least we got a team back relatively quickly. I don't think Sac will ever get one again. And it's not like it's "shitty Sacremento's" fault, the kings had terrible ownership.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #9
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They haven't been relevant recently, and when they were they weren't really superstar driven.

The Sonics were not supposed to move. Had it been known a year before, during the purchase that they were moving it wouldn't have been a big outcry. The Kings are being sold with intent to move.

Real simple. I dislike them but Kings fans are quite loud and proud... or at least they were. Recently it's been quieter here. Except for bandwagon Warrior fans.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #10
Rick Kamla
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Rick Kamla has an OK reputation so far

I would love to see the Kings stay. They have such a great fan base and should not have their team taken away from them.

I could only imagine how horrible I will feel if it happened to my Wolves!
Rick Kamla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #11
Kobe 4 The Win
Chasing Legends

Kobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected poster

No I don't care about the Sacramento Queens.
Kobe 4 The Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #12
stax
Mooooooooooose

stax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputation

Yeah man of course. A little over ten years ago the ARCO was the loudest arena in the league, I've always felt that fans are a big part of what makes any sport great, so yeah it sucks for them.
stax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #13
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

If it weren't for the 2002 season, the Kings would have literally nothing going for them.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #14
FKAri
Great college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll miss Arco arena. I'll miss their history. I'll never forget those 02 and 03 Kings teams. They've got a ring as far as Im concerned.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #15
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
How many times does this need to be explained?

When Seattle was sold, the purchaser said he was going to keep them in Seattle, and that's the only reason the seller sold to him; guaranteed to be in Seattle. Right after the sale, he did everything in his power to move them to OKC.

When the Kings are sold, the Maloofs are not making any such demands, and the buyer is making it clear they want to move to Seattle.

Totally different situations.
Didn't the Maloofs say they'd keep the team in Sacramento if a certain thing happened (I can't remember exactly what it was but I'm pretty sure whatever it was the city did it). I thought they went back on their word, I can't remember exactly what though. Anyone know?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: