Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-23-2013, 10:58 PM   #61
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
You know when the T-rex break out and the lawyer gets out of the truck and runs to the bathroom he says "Where does he think he's going?" "When you gotta go, you gotta go"

I knew he didn't share your potty mouth.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #62
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

Wonder how his date went

Bet it was weird
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #63
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I'm just about 6'1", and super insecure about my height. Medical science needs to get to work on this. I want height pills.

in what setting (besides the NBA) would 6'1 be considered short?
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #64
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
met from online dating site.....she is 4 inches taller. pretty hot.

it says your height in your profile....so i can assume she saw my height yes? and she doesnt care?

i am not gonna ask her b/c i will look insecure and *****. but i also dont want her to show up and be surprised (if she in fact did not look at my height)

help?

if your height is listed she probably doesnt mind. She is 6 ft tall afterall. Im sure her height has been a factor in the past and she isnt oblivious to the fact that shes going to be taller than a lot/most guys.

anyway let us know how it goes if you meet up
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #65
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
in what setting (besides the NBA) would 6'1 be considered short?
A) I said almost 6'1", and B) in my own neurotic, insecure mind. I didn't say it was rational.

I have cousins who are 6'6" plus, and they don't even care about basketball. ****ers.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:26 AM   #66
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wonder how his date went

Bet it was weird

Therammingham probably hired this guy to make his legs grow longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4NEgRgd1HI

Last edited by Lebron23 : 01-24-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:17 AM   #67
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

I dated a 6 foot chick once, had a big ass and 40DDs. Fun times...
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #68
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wonder how his date went

Bet it was weird

It was a 1-on-1 situation. She went 14-15 from the floor and literally T-bagged him 4 times. Humiliating.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #69
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
I dated a 6 foot chick once, had a big ass and 40DDs. Fun times...
You lucky mofo
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #70
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP is still in marathon sexing session

what a boss
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #71
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As long as shes not 4 inches taller elsewhere....You never know with them amazon chicks..
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #72
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

I have a solution to your problem, my man...

This takes care of your "height problem" and you'll be swaggin' in style...

You're welcome

Last edited by TheMan : 01-25-2013 at 02:50 PM.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #73
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo

Wait so you were shoes with 2+inch heels, like boots. Then have shoe insert like this ?

Yeah, obviously boots, I don't know of another type of men's shoes with heels 2+". Though sometimes I just wear work boots or motorcycle boots which are close enough, and probably less obvious.

And yeah, inserts like that, in fact, they may be the ones I bought. Can't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Woah, 6'0 is not EXTREMELY tall.

It's about 8 inches over average. It's roughly the equivalent of 6'5"-6'6" man. I'd call that extremely tall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Was he 5'4?

Nope, about 5'10"
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #74
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am 6 flat and I admit to sometimes feeling short even though I'm not.

But my girl is apporx. 37 1/2 inches so...

Naw but she's about 5' 3" or so so... I feel tall with her.

I never felt that she'd have to be shorter than me though, but 4 full inches taller? Ehh....
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #75
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I am 6 flat and I admit to sometimes feeling short even though I'm not.

But my girl is apporx. 37 1/2 inches so...

Naw but she's about 5' 3" or so so... I feel tall with her.

I never felt that she'd have to be shorter than me though, but 4 full inches taller? Ehh....

I like tall girls aesthetically but nothing like bangin a small chick. Can just throw them around.

Like a child.

Last edited by The Macho Man : 01-25-2013 at 09:29 PM.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: