Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #16
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Is There Any Non-Kings Fan That Feels Bad For the Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
If it weren't for the 2002 season, the Kings would have literally nothing going for them.

Its funny cause its so true.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #17
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

Non-Kings fans may not care but Kings fans sure do. This team has the record for consecutive sellouts. I believe they sold out like 19 of 27 years. If it wasn't for ownership screwing with us for so long it would still be going regardless of how terrible the team is. Mayor KJ is having another press conference right now. This thing isn't over and is by far the biggest thing in the city of Sacramento. We have no other teams. This isn't just one of our teams that no one cares about that MIGHT leave. This IS our team and much bigger than just basketball team to this city.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #18
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
If it weren't for the 2002 season, the Kings would have literally nothing going for them.

coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #19
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
For real. I think more people will be p.issed if they end up staying in Sacramento
I will be pissed if they stayed.I'm sick of not getting Warriors games over here and i dont want to pay 200 bucks for league pass just to watch the Warriors in non HD.

Sorry Kings fans but they need to GTFO.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #20
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

It sucks for their fans, but it makes more sense for the Sonics to exist than the Kings. It's weird for Portland to have a team, but not Seattle. The Pacific Northwest is too awesome to only have one team.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #21
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Didn't the Maloofs say they'd keep the team in Sacramento if a certain thing happened (I can't remember exactly what it was but I'm pretty sure whatever it was the city did it). I thought they went back on their word, I can't remember exactly what though. Anyone know?

they were banking on the city of Sacramento giving them the funds to build a new arena. this was around the same time the city of anaheim approved a $20 million (numbers might be different) grant to improve the honda center if the kings were to come down here.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #22
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
they were banking on the city of Sacramento giving them the funds to build a new arena. this was around the same time the city of anaheim approved a $20 million (numbers might be different) grant to improve the honda center if the kings were to come down here.

The deal was done. Maloofs agreed to their part and the city agreed to their part. They all celebrated at mid court at a Kings game. Hugging, shaking hands, etc, etc. Everyone cheered. Then the Maloofs backed out of the deal. Just wait Seattle the Maloofs will screw you to.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #23
33teeth
Good High School Starter

33teeth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I'm literally amazed at how many posts you dedicate to hating on the Kings. You have a man-crush on Travis Outlaw or something?

33teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #24
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33teeth
I'm literally amazed at how many posts you dedicate to hating on the Kings. You have a man-crush on Travis Outlaw or something?

Old 01-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #25
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
The deal was done. Maloofs agreed to their part and the city agreed to their part. They all celebrated at mid court at a Kings game. Hugging, shaking hands, etc, etc. Everyone cheered. Then the Maloofs backed out of the deal. Just wait Seattle the Maloofs will screw you to.
This is what I was referring to. Maloofs are scumbags, they lied to their city too, people can't act like this move (as opposed to the Seattle to OKC move which was met with much more outrage) is "kosher", so to speak.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #26
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Are There Any Non-Kings Fan That Feels Bad For the Move

Quote:
I think its hilarious how no one is making a big deal about the move. When Seattle moved it was a big deal. With the Kings, you actually see other fanbases hoping they go back to Seattle

Based on what? Just cause no one on ISH cares does not mean people elsewhere don't. On top of that why would non-Kings fans feel bad? They are more worried about there own teams.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #27
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I care...but only because my in laws live in Sac next to the arena.
And when we visit we like to go to games.

Sucks....oh well.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #28
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

The difference that nobody mentioned between Sactown and Seattle is once the Kings leave they are never getting a team back. The Warriors will have bigger fan base now and Seattle fans can come back from limbo.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #29
AMERVET
i jam with closed eyes

AMERVET has an OK reputation so far

I feel for them. Its hard to watch your franchise walk off in the sunset, and there is nothing you can do about it
AMERVET is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: