Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #151
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OGT 1/24/13: New York Knicks (25-14) @ Boston Celtics (20-21) 8:30 PM EST

Get Kurt Thomas out of there. He's been absolutely awful tonight. He cost us like 8 points in 2 minutes of play
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #152
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OGT 1/24/13: New York Knicks (25-14) @ Boston Celtics (20-21) 8:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
So they could well be doing it, you just don't want to hear about it.

Yeah, why do you want to hear about that? You're not there, you're probably never going to go to the building, and you can mute your tv. I don't care what Marv Albert thinks about a sound.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #153
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
That's what happens when you can't jump and just hack away at the ball. If he lost 30 pounds he could be a hell of a player.

Why? Hes already a good player losing 30pounds would probably hurt him more than anything, he won't all of a sudden become a jumping jack and his strenght would go down.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #154
ganja0710
Banned

ganja0710 has not been impressing people

Pierce's facial hair (or lack thereof) irks the shit outta me.
ganja0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #155
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Joe Crawford and Dick Bavetta reminding everybody that they're around and need to be paid attention to cuz they're super-duper important.
Derka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #156
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Yeah, why do you want to hear about that? You're not there, you're probably never going to go to the building, and you can mute your tv. I don't care what Marv Albert thinks about a sound.
I have family in Boston. I could go there sometime.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #157
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

Marv Albert is turning into a boring old fart
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #158
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Why? Hes already a good player losing 30pounds would probably hurt him more than anything, he won't all of a sudden become a jumping jack and his strenght would go down.
I think he could lose quite a bit of weight without sacrificing strength, and he'd probably get a lot quicker to boot.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #159
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Quote:
That's what happens when you can't jump and just hack away at the ball. If he lost 30 pounds he could be a hell of a player.

Three words.

Back to Basket.
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #160
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Wasn't Kerr talking about how they were doing it in the Finals or something?

I think it's interesting. It never would have occurred to me.

He was saying Seattle did it or something like that. I'm more interested in the Foul Parade that's going on here now.
Derka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #161
Ken_Force_One
Mr. Shoe Game

Ken_Force_One has decent reputationKen_Force_One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Kerr mocked him for it, lol "What do you have some kind of meter or something?" he said.

That kinda thing bugs me I guess. Stick to calling the game and biting ugly prostitutes, Marv.

I think it was a flight attendant.
Ken_Force_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #162
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far

Can this game have one possession without a whistle?
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #163
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

JR Smith was absolutely heinous in that half.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #164
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

how do you **** that up?
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #165
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I think he could lose quite a bit of weight without sacrificing strength, and he'd probably get a lot quicker to boot.

I think 10-15pound would be better but I think 30 would be a bit much imo but I agree with you.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: