Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #16
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: Niko's official ISH-fan club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
One good thing about Niko is that hes able to remain cool about the Nets despite being a Knicks fan, something I dont normally see from arrogant Knicks fans. In fact, its difficult for pretty much everyone. For this Id give him credits for being professional, hes a good poster.
he secretly cheers for the nets too, dont you know?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #17
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Is that a pic of therammingman out on his date?

Haha, I saw your comment in the middle of the street on my way home and I started laugh big time, that really cracked me up.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #18
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
One good thing about Niko is that hes able to remain cool about the Nets despite being a Knicks fan, something I dont normally see from arrogant Knicks fans. In fact, its difficult for pretty much everyone. For this Id give him credits for being professional, hes a good poster.
He is by far the Knicks fan that picks on the nets more, i don't ever remember any other Knicks fan making threads about the nets, and if i ever seen Niko come close to lose his cool was on some nets related discussion.

I'm yet to see you post something without dumb being written all over. It's really impressive.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
He is by far the Knicks fan that picks on the nets more, i don't ever remember any other Knicks fan making threads about the nets, and if i ever seen Niko come close to lose his cool was on some nets related discussion.

I'm yet to see you post something without dumb being written all over. It's really impressive.

Well Niko is a smart man, he knows which side he should pick at a given time.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: