Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 01-24-2013, 03:48 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default CJ Watson flops against a flopper

C.J. Watson isn’t known for talking, but the Nets backup point guard couldn’t help himself after getting the better of a testy back-and-forth with Timberwolves point guard J.J. Barea in the fourth quarter of the Nets’ 91-83 win last night.

After Watson appeared to have flopped to draw an offensive foul on Barea early in the fourth quarter, he seemed to admit as much when he was interviewed on the court after the game by the YES Network.

“J.J. Barea’s a flopping guy, so I tried to give him a taste of his own medicine,” Watson said. “I hope I don’t get fined, though.”

-- NY Post
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:10 AM   #2
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: CJ Watson flops against a flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
C.J. Watson isn’t known for talking, but the Nets backup point guard couldn’t help himself after getting the better of a testy back-and-forth with Timberwolves point guard J.J. Barea in the fourth quarter of the Nets’ 91-83 win last night.

After Watson appeared to have flopped to draw an offensive foul on Barea early in the fourth quarter, he seemed to admit as much when he was interviewed on the court after the game by the YES Network.

“J.J. Barea’s a flopping guy, so I tried to give him a taste of his own medicine,” Watson said. “I hope I don’t get fined, though.”

-- NY Post

lol if this is true then...
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:35 AM   #3
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

And now:

Nets guard C.J. Watson was warned by the NBA for flopping Thursday for a play in the fourth quarter of Wednesday’s win at Minnesota.

The warning comes as no surprise after Watson all but admitted to flopping to draw an offensive foul on serial offender J.J. Barea with nine minutes to go in the fourth of what became a 91-83 Nets win.

”J.J. Barea’s a flopping guy, so I tried to give him a taste of his own medicine,” Watson told the YES Network in a postgame interview. “I hope I don’t get fined, though.”

-- Reported by Tim Bontemps of the New York Post
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:11 AM   #4
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

A warning? Doesnt sound like a problem to me, its not in highschool or college that a school official warning can bring serious troubles. I am fine with it so long as hes not suspended in an important game.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: