Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-24-2006, 02:59 PM   #1
Greg Anthony
I airball my layups

Greg Anthony has no real reputation yet.
Default NBA Live 2007

Do any of you guys having any info on any new features for the game.
Greg Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:41 PM   #2
Jazz Rockets all the way
I airball my layups

Jazz Rockets all the way has an OK reputation so far

u can change freestyle superstar types whilst in the game, like t-mac being a scorer and then instantly swithching 2 a highflyer etc. plus they r using the shot stick
Jazz Rockets all the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 03:35 PM   #3
Nowitzki41MFFL

NBA Live sucks, buy NBA2K7 instead. You'll thank me later.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:52 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz Rockets all the way
u can change freestyle superstar types whilst in the game, like t-mac being a scorer and then instantly swithching 2 a highflyer etc. plus they r using the shot stick

I actually like that. I just wish they would make the freestyle superstar thing a little less, ummm, invinsible lol. And what's the shot stick?

(and please don't let this turn into a Live vs. 2k debate. People asking about Live obviously prefer live, so just let them talk about it)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:15 AM   #5
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
NBA Live sucks, buy NBA2K7 instead. You'll thank me later

True. I actually played the Live series most of the time but after trying 2k7, its just better gameplay and better overall features if your looking for an NBA game that has a real feel to it.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 08:32 AM   #6
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAfan32
True. I actually played the Live series most of the time but after trying 2k7, its just better gameplay and better overall features if your looking for an NBA game that has a real feel to it.
Sounds like you're talking about FIFA and Pro Evolution... It's the same, one gets the hype when the other's clearly better.
I've never played 2K7, guess i'll have to try.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:21 PM   #7
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Just wondering, does Live also have the feature where you can transfer the players who declared for the draft in EA's college basketball game? Anyone have anything on this?
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #8
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

I just watched the previews for Live 07. Looks like an even more bloated unrealistic piece of crap than 06. Seeing windmill dunks in a crowded paint from a standstill by T-Mac was absolutely atrocious
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:10 PM   #9
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

I might migrate to 2k7.. never played a 2k game before though. I'll try both of them I guess.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:19 PM   #10
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Sounds like you're talking about FIFA and Pro Evolution... It's the same, one gets the hype when the other's clearly better.
I've never played 2K7, guess i'll have to try.
is pro evolution availabe in the usa? i played it overseas, but cant find it here
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:45 PM   #11
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
I might migrate to 2k7.. never played a 2k game before though. I'll try both of them I guess.

Same. Live is getting a little ridiculous with the freestlye superstar. It is impossible to stop.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:53 AM   #12
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Live 05 was awful, I was sick at it, but the blocks were complete bullsh*t.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:00 AM   #13
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Live 05 was awful, I was sick at it, but the blocks were complete bullsh*t.

yea I stopped playing live 05 after mike miller got 10 blocks in a row against one player. I just kept seeing the player shoot with a crazy slow release, miller blocking, ball coming back to the player, player shooting again, miller blocking, etc etc etc
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:02 AM   #14
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

06 Was a Slight improvement for defense. But if you ever try to take a charge in 06, it's possibly the gayest thing you will ever see, I need to upload a clip...
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 09:33 PM   #15
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
is pro evolution availabe in the usa? i played it overseas, but cant find it here

pro evo is amazing pro evo>>>>fifa all day

i think in japan its know as winning eleven (5,6,7,8 etc) maybe you hae that in the us, i dont know

this do be it
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: