Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-26-2006, 05:34 PM   #31
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
what the hell did TMac do to deserve the cover?

how about a player thats not hurt all the damn time?

No Bron?

Yeah, I woulda thought 'Bron woulda been a lock for either Live or 2K this year, but I guess not. Maybe he wanted to much money?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:35 PM   #32
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Kwajo : Photoshop :: Zaza : Captions

Speaking of that format, why did they take analogies out of the SAT? The SAT is a test of logic, if you can't figure out the formula, you ain't gonna get far.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:36 PM   #33
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they took them out so more people could pass them so that the Govt looks like its actually making our education system better.

standarized testing is complete trash.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:37 PM   #34
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Bron wanted a million bucks I believe and EA said "fvck you" thats why they settled for Tmac.

I thought Gil was gonna get it... that plus his upcoming adidas sneaker might finally put him in the mainstream... but no not yet.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:38 PM   #35
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

But the SAT isn't a standardized test. You dont have to take it and you don't have to pass it, and you can't fail it. And since scores are measured against a percentile, I just don't get it, what's the point?
Old 06-26-2006, 05:39 PM   #36
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

maybe they thought that had found other questions that are better judges of basic reasoning skills?
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:45 PM   #37
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

They basically replaced them with more questions like this one:

Standardized tests are _____________ stupid.

a) apple
b) tomato
c) grapes
d) completely
e) orange
Old 06-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #38
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
They basically replaced them with more questions like this one:

Standardized tests are _____________ stupid.

a) apple
b) tomato
c) grapes
d) completely
e) orange

Tomato tomahto. Do I pass?
Old 06-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #39
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Bron wanted a million bucks I believe and EA said "fvck you" thats why they settled for Tmac.

I thought Gil was gonna get it... that plus his upcoming adidas sneaker might finally put him in the mainstream... but no not yet.

Damn, as if 'Bron doesn't have enough money as it is...
Old 06-26-2006, 06:33 PM   #40
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Damn, as if 'Bron doesn't have enough money as it is...

you can say that again, he has a huge contract with Nike making 100 million in 7 years. And its being reported that he got a raise in that contract and extended it.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:37 PM   #41
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
you can say that again, he has a huge contract with Nike making 100 million in 7 years. And its being reported that he got a raise in that contract and extended it.

He basically wanted 1 million bucks for next to nothing. For them to stick a pre-existing pic of him on the cover of a video game. And not only that, his attributes would probably be jacked in the game because of it. I don't understand why he wouldn't negotiate a little to make it happen. Who does he think he is, the GOAT?
Old 06-26-2006, 06:52 PM   #42
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

I'd rather them focus on making an actual basketball simulation and putting the CD in a blank cardboard box than make all this hype about the T-mac cover, 100s of sneaker options, etc etc
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:13 PM   #43
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
I'd rather them focus on making an actual basketball simulation and putting the CD in a blank cardboard box than make all this hype about the T-mac cover, 100s of sneaker options, etc etc

I agree. But what are the odds of that? 1 in a googolplex?
Old 06-26-2006, 07:19 PM   #44
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Shannon you like the word Googolplex don't you.

I do too but I'm not smart enough in science to use it correctly. I'll try to break it out one time and be like... "I get ... googolplex... of ass... everynight... from your mom.... "
Old 06-26-2006, 07:19 PM   #45
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

btw speaking about sneaker options, does anybody actually use them? I've only used them once, when I gave Andrew Bynum bright purple ones to make him look gay. Other than that, I think its valuable memory space thats devoted to something completely pointless.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: