Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-24-2013, 10:26 PM   #16
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Married Men of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson
No. My wife is bisexual, but extremely jealous. This happened to me in college too with an old girlfriend. She actually ended up going with the potential threesome mate after we broke. up.

The threesomes I had in college involved drunk horny chicks who didn't care where their orgasms were coming from.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #17
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
Have you guys ever gotten in a 3some with another wife?
I'm too possessive to indulge in group sessions.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #18
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
Married men of ISH, are you still having sex?

definitely
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:02 PM   #19
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I'm too possessive to indulge in group sessions.

or just sane?
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:12 PM   #20
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat
or just sane?
I don't believe they are mutually exclusive
Old 01-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #21
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
I am.

But it waxes and wanes. Sometimes often. Sometimes a dry patch. Sometimes we just help the other person get off.

Jesus Christmas i never wanna get married
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:06 AM   #22
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
Depends on who you marry.

I get it literally whenever I want.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:15 AM   #23
PimpinZaZa
I hit open layups

PimpinZaZa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
Is that ghetto for 'I cant afford rings'?
PimpinZaZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #24
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Marriage is the death of all hope.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:59 AM   #25
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation

The only reason to get married is to have kids. Otherwise, don't do it.

Nothing ****s up a good relationship like marriage.
Rolando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #26
FillJackson
I brick open layups

FillJackson has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

The threesomes I had in college involved drunk horny chicks who didn't care where their orgasms were coming from.

I didn't go to that type of school. I paid my way through college at a local school. So I was living at home and if I wasn't at school, I was working.

I don't think commuter schools lend itself to that sort of thing. As it was my gf lived way the hell across town. For the most part the only students who had their own places were foreign students who were studying in NY at a less expensive school.

You just made me think of this gf I had from Milan in college. Very different from the Italian-Americans from from Southern Italy that I grew up with. Blonde with blue eyes like a surfer girl. Super pretty with a big ass, she would do very well on ISH. Her dad was a Communist who had hijacked a plane in Italy in the 1970's as a protest. Their guns were not loaded and they turned themselves in after they made their point.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #27
FillJackson
I brick open layups

FillJackson has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3

I'm a part of the waxing and waning. It has to do with how we're relating to each other, job stress and the like. I don't think marriage has anything to do with it. Any long term relationship would probably go through things like this.

I'm also quite fine with getting myself off, always have been.

As for helping each other get off. Just last night, my wife had to go to sleep early and I was in bed reading. After a half hour or so, she was still awake and asked me to help get her off. So I put the book down and played with her tits for a while as she touche herself. She has very sensitive nipples and when the mood and the moon are right, she can have intense orgasms just from having her breasts played with. As a benefit of a long term relationship, I have gotten very familiar with exactly what her nipples like. In fact, I worry more about the neighbors hearing when I'm playing with her breasts, because that's when she tends to get the loudest.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
Marriage is the death of all hope.
You either have poor taste in women or are the worst half of a relationship.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #29
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm a part of the waxing and waning. It has to do with how we're relating to each other, job stress and the like. I don't think marriage has anything to do with it. Any long term relationship would probably go through things like this.

I'm also quite fine with getting myself off, always have been.

As for helping each other get off. Just last night, my wife had to go to sleep early and I was in bed reading. After a half hour or so, she was still awake and asked me to help get her off. So I put the book down and played with her tits for a while as she touche herself. She has very sensitive nipples and when the mood and the moon are right, she can have intense orgasms just from having her breasts played with. As a benefit of a long term relationship, I have gotten very familiar with exactly what her nipples like. In fact, I worry more about the neighbors hearing when I'm playing with her breasts, because that's when she tends to get the loudest.
Biggest danger of being in a long term relationship is complacency. Be careful that you dont settle with being half way decent in things just because you know that the status quo is usually enough. Like anything, you get out of it, what you put in.

I understand stress and lethargy but sexual excitement begets sexual energy. You need to build a more positive productive perspective as to sexual intercourse. It may be the same woman but you would be surprised at how new and intriguing things can turn when you put effort into that aspect of your marriage. While self stimulation can be enough, its complacent as hell. Muster up some self respect and try to push for fulfillment rather than generic satisfaction.

If shes more than willing to self serve then its a sign that you need to step your game up. Dont allow it, tell your wife every once in a while that wont be necessary cause your about to take care of business. Then quit being a p*ssy and f*cking take care of business. You will be surprised at how new the pleasure may be, after being complacent with the status quo so often. Which by the way you speak seems to happen more than it should.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #30
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life

It may be the same woman but you would be surprised at how new and intriguing things can turn when you put effort into that aspect of your marriage.

Yeah after I introduced my wife to the turkey baster our sex life has taken off in wild new directions.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: