Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #16
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Biggest beefs in InsideHoops history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
why is a fatass swedish Borat attn whore constantly obsessed with stupid shit like this? if it isn't some highest post count tally, its some gay appreciation thread you start that isn't really even a appreciation thread more than talk about the poster thread, and now this. its like all you're obsessed with here is me godzuki for exposing your lying fat ass, poster drama, and more poster drama. nobody posts more worthless start drama shit here than you do.

its like your whole sad internet life revolves around trying to start drama or just being a attention whore, not to mention the days of research you pour into reading people who clown you's post history.

Check this out flower pot fatty:

Welcome, Godzuki.
You last visited: Today at 05:08 PM
Private Messages: Unread 6, Total 63

Private Messages in Folder: Inbox

01-24-2013 I wanna **** your mom..
01:36 PM millwad

01-18-2013 Hey, you virgin!
10:38 PM millwad

01-07-2013 40 year
04:54 PM millwad

01-05-2013 A move you can relate to!
02:55 PM millwad

01-02-2013 40 year
11:38 AM millwad

12-29-2012 Bro!
01:39 PM millwad

its just some sad shit how obsessed with me you are even when i hadn't visited ISH for like a month, you're still spamming me with PM's. i thought it was funny you thought someone named Buddii i think was me too. i think i've shook you so bad you're scarred for life seeing Godzuki everywhere

Oh, you haven't been here for a month but you just happened to see that I thought that you were Budiii in one very random thread, sure you 40 year old korean virgin.

You shook me like I do your mom's ******.

Seeing a 40 year old korean virgin who works for his dad while living at home is such a scary thing to think about, especially when the person calls himself "Godzuki" and uses a cartoon picture as his avatar.

Last edited by millwad : 01-24-2013 at 07:06 PM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #17
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
SlayerEnraged vs. Everyone

same goes for SacJB Shady

Haha, Slayer was hilarious.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #18
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Oh, you haven't been here for a month but you just happened to see that I thought that you were Budiii in one very random thread, sure you 40 year old korean virgin.

You shook me like I do your mom's ******.

Seeing a 40 year old korean virgin who works for his dad while living at home is such a scary thing to think about, especially when the person calls himself "Godzuki" and uses a cartoon picture as his avatar.

lol thats because Budadii brought it up to me posting after me to prove to you he's not me in a thread otherwise i'd never have known

on top of that what you post here constantly mentioning me, Godzuki, how many threads you've posted trying to call me out, how much you stalk PM me even when i'm not active or even care about ish at all, but i'm always on your mind, in your head, like youre some foreign kid i've scarred for life stop lying again, its way too obvious to pretend to use you're typical lies on flower pot fatty.

dude, you're the one still living off of your parents with no car, in a country you supposedly hate, and on a forum 24/7 bragging about all these bitches you get, bets you've made, and a ton of other lies. nothing is sadder than you that i've seen, sorry oh can't forget your lingo, its THE worst thing about you which is saying a lot lol.

Last edited by Godzuki : 01-24-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #19
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
lol thats because Budadii brought it up to me posting after me to prove to you he's not me in a thread otherwise i'd never have known

Sure, that's exactly how it is, you're so full of lies.

Quote:
on top of that what you post here constantly mentioning me, Godzuki, how many threads you've posted trying to call me out, how much you stalk PM me even when i'm not active or even care about ish at all, but i'm always on your mind, in your head, like youre some foreign kid i've scarred for life stop lying again, its way too obvious to pretend to use you're typical lies on flower pot fatty.

Call you out? I send you retarded PM's because you ALWAYS freak out like this. The thought of you being a 40 year old korean car mechanic who spammed this forum and fought with everyone for 6 years with multiple accounts and with a current account where you use the name of Godzillas son while using a cartoon pic as an avatar is hilarious to me.

And you're talking about foreign, dude, you're a korean male living in the US, it doesn't get more foreign then that.

And sure, you don't care about ISH, that's why you over these year have had an average of 15 posts per day. You scarred me so badly, Godzuki, you're such a gangster virgin korean male. You're the same dude who wrote a good bye post to ISH and you were so upset over the mod's and it was probably the most pathetic ISH thread ever.

Quote:
dude, you're the one still living off of your parents with no car, in a country you supposedly hate, and on a forum 24/7 bragging about all these bitches you get, bets you've made, and a ton of other lies. nothing is sadder than you that i've seen, sorry oh can't forget your lingo, its THE worst thing about you which is saying a lot lol.

I don't hate America and I'm not on the forum 24/7, you have a combined 15 post per day average compared to my 3 post per day average, don't be a retard. And really, I'm getting my degree in economics and I have a useless degree in social science but you on the other hand, you claim you went to college but now you're a car mechanic.

And no I don't own a car but I don't live at home like you do. And who are you to talk about living off parents, you're freaking working for your dad and you're a simple car mechanic...

HAHA!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #20
Budadiiii
LEGENDARY BULK

Budadiiii has a terrific reputationBudadiiii has a terrific reputationBudadiiii has a terrific reputationBudadiiii has a terrific reputationBudadiiii has a terrific reputationBudadiiii has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Just bumped the thread titled "ESPN Spin On Lance Armstrong Cheating - "He's like Robin Hood".

4th Page.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #21
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:

Call you out? I send you retarded PM's because you ALWAYS freak out like this. The thought of you being a 40 year old korean car mechanic who spammed this forum and fought with everyone for 6 years with multiple accounts and with a current account where you use the name of Godzillas son while using a cartoon pic as an avatar is hilarious to me.

And you're talking about foreign, dude, you're a korean male living in the US, it doesn't get more foreign then that.

And sure, you don't care about ISH, that's why you over these year have had an average of 15 posts per day. You scarred me so badly, Godzuki, you're such a gangster virgin korean male. You're the same dude who wrote a good bye post to ISH and you were so upset over the mod's and it was probably the most pathetic ISH thread ever.

I don't hate America and I'm not on the forum 24/7, you have a combined 15 post per day average compared to my 3 post per day average, don't be a retard. And really, I'm getting my degree in economics and I have a useless degree in social science but you on the other hand, you claim you went to college but now you're a car mechanic.

And no I don't own a car but I don't live at home like you do. And who are you to talk about living off parents, you're freaking working for your dad and you're a simple car mechanic...

HAHA!

lol lots of people saw the Budadiii post i figure.

the lies never end with you...some sad shit right there, just like you're miserable swedish life. you'll kill yourself way before you probably get a job to pay back your parents who i feel the most sorry for. if only they knew their kid spent all his time on ISH trying to start beefs with people because he's been punked so bad.

and fyi i've crushed you every time we beef where you disappear just like the last time, and its funny you think you're somehow fukking with me with the PM's. if you didn't notice that 6 unread were all 6 of your last PM's to me, all in the last month, and i wonder what motivates those? ask yourself that you i could give a fukk about most of the time, only when i see your lame ass posting here i'll call you out and fukk with you when i can

and lol @ economics degree like you're ahead in the game lmao
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #22
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
lol lots of people saw the Budadiii post i figure.

the lies never end with you...some sad shit right there, just like you're miserable swedish life. you'll kill yourself way before you probably get a job to pay back your parents who i feel the most sorry for. if only they knew their kid spent all his time on ISH trying to start beefs with people because he's been punked so bad.

Ehm, I already have a part time bank job in Sweden in lets not forget that you're korean. Koreans are the most suicidal people in the world and being a 40 year old virgin korean male who lives at home and works for his dad like you has suicide all written over the place.

Quote:
and fyi i've crushed you every time we beef where you disappear just like the last time, and its funny you think you're somehow fukking with me with the PM's. if you didn't notice that 6 unread were all 6 of your last PM's to me, all in the last month, and i wonder what motivates those? ask yourself that you i could give a fukk about most of the time, only when i see your lame ass posting here i'll call you out and fukk with you when i can

and lol @ economics degree like you're ahead in the game lmao

You haven't crushed anyone, you think that people stop posting because of you. You're like the most lame guy here, multiple accounts, works as a car mechanic at his dad shitty auto body shop, you still live at home and you have no partner. And why are you lying, you had the conversation with Budaii like 9 days ago, don't act like you haven't been here for a month..

Over these years you have at least had 2 accounts perm-banned and you have had at least 5 accounts (Budaas, Smokee, Poodle, Broomhilda and Godzuki) and your Godzuki account most be the most lame.

Seriously, you're a grown man calling yourself Godzuki (Godzilla's son) and you use a freaking cartoon pic. You don't destroy anyone, you're the laughing stock of ISH.

And yeah, an economics degree vs working as a grown man for your dad like you at his shitty auto body shop..
Old 01-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #23
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Me and Hotlantadude81 are in it's early stages.

I f*cking hate that negative a$$ mother fu*cker
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: