Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Biggest beefs in InsideHoops history?

I don't mean lame and sad stuff like Godzuki "fighting" with everyone and coming up with corny insults.

I mean two people really going at it and being on the verge of meeting up to fight, have there been any beefs like that?

Last edited by millwad : 01-24-2013 at 06:09 PM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Biggest beefs in InsideHoops history?

Starface and Deuce

Marlo and 'I dont recall who it was' but one threatened the other, to go to his house to fight him

And ZeN vs supersmashbros (who still should die a horrible painful death)
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
Wile E. Coyote
Grade "A" Genius

Wile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wile E. Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #4
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote

Old 01-24-2013, 06:16 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought that said applesauce. The words are eerily similar...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jabes vs. Primetime/PTiddy/Playmaker or whatever he is going as now.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I thought that said applesauce. The words are eerily similar...

I like applesauce
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I go by Primetizzlewizzledizzle

or just PT

or Big Baby Jesus
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #9
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher

Ah yes, that... now that was a thread I wish wasn't deleted, just amazing the lengths went by Jabes.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #10
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

why is a fatass swedish Borat attn whore constantly obsessed with stupid shit like this? if it isn't some highest post count tally, its some gay appreciation thread you start that isn't really even a appreciation thread more than talk about the poster thread, and now this. its like all you're obsessed with here is me godzuki for exposing your lying fat ass, poster drama, and more poster drama. nobody posts more worthless start drama shit here than you do.

its like your whole sad internet life revolves around trying to start drama or just being a attention whore, not to mention the days of research you pour into reading people who clown you's post history.

Check this out flower pot fatty:

Welcome, Godzuki.
You last visited: Today at 05:08 PM
Private Messages: Unread 6, Total 63

Private Messages in Folder: Inbox

01-24-2013 I wanna **** your mom..
01:36 PM millwad

01-18-2013 Hey, you virgin!
10:38 PM millwad

01-07-2013 40 year
04:54 PM millwad

01-05-2013 A move you can relate to!
02:55 PM millwad

01-02-2013 40 year
11:38 AM millwad

12-29-2012 Bro!
01:39 PM millwad

its just some sad shit how obsessed with me you are even when i hadn't visited ISH for like a month, you're still spamming me with PM's. i thought it was funny you thought someone named Buddii i think was me too. i think i've shook you so bad you're scarred for life seeing Godzuki everywhere
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #11
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah me vs. Jabes was epic...that is the only time I was genuinely scared that a poster could do something bad to my life...

back in the day Statman32 actually called my home using an type and speak operator for the hearing impaired

me and TMOGE was good before something weird happened to him and he left, I think he lied about who he was in a picture like Handsome man and then jetted or something

me vs. Steve had its moments...he upset me and I made a thread named "Heil Hitler" to get back at him...he banned me

me vs. Deuce might have been mildly entertaining at times...when I shopped him

me vs. GoBB is still ongoing in the NFL section and just an annoying beef, no one even bothers to comment or read any more...it's really just him saying "you talk out of your ass" over and over and over...yawn

that is all my major "beefs" in here I think...a few minor ones with LJJ, Don, and others...beefs aren't the same any more in here...I think we've exhausted all insults to each other
Old 01-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who was it that GOBB made a comment about his mother and then the guy said his mom died and GOBB refused to apologize for it? I remember he wanted to meet up and fight
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #13
Budadiiii
LEGENDARY BULK

Budadiiii is popular on this boardBudadiiii is popular on this boardBudadiiii is popular on this boardBudadiiii is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki

its just some sad shit how obsessed with me you are even when i hadn't visited ISH for like a month, you're still spamming me with PM's. i thought it was funny you thought someone named Buddii i think was me too. i think i've shook you so bad you're scarred for life seeing Godzuki everywhere
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

"Slayer" something?
Old 01-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #15
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
"Slayer" something?
SlayerEnraged vs. Everyone

same goes for SacJB Shady
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: