Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Do you believe at some point aliens visited us that look like the aliens we think of?

I may be channeling my inner Riddler here but these type of images have ALWAYS creeped me out. Maybe it's the eyes. OR MAYBE (X FILES THEME HERE) we are conditioned to fear these images genetically because these aliens have been here and are part of our past on this planet?

Do you think it's possible this template for what is an alien is some sort of amalgamation of things people really saw?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do you believe at some point aliens visited us that look like the aliens we think of?

What if we are the offspring of some Aliens that visited millions of years ago?
What if we are programmed and created by Aliens?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people
Default Re: Do you believe at some point aliens visited us that look like the aliens we think of?

The sterotypical alien image are based on accounts from the Roswell crash.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy
The sterotypical alien image are based on accounts from the Roswell crash.
There are these kind of paintings on caves and such of similar images. Yes, i'm doing a bit of conspiracy theorying - it doesn't mean it's related but it could be.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #6
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes and no.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #7
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if these images have already freaked you out maybe you were abducted and have repressed memories.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
if these images have already freaked you out maybe you were abducted and have repressed memories.
I think i'd be more scared. I find them creepy, always did. I think i'd want to run away if they adbucted me.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #9
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #10
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

I believe there is life on other planets, but i wouldn't know whether they have advanced enough to travel huge distances.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #11
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nope, that's all horseshit.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

I may be channeling my inner Riddler here but these type of images have ALWAYS creeped me out. Maybe it's the eyes. OR MAYBE (X FILES THEME HERE) we are conditioned to fear these images genetically because these aliens have been here and are part of our past on this planet?

Do you think it's possible this template for what is an alien is some sort of amalgamation of things people really saw?

There's a high chance that aliens have visited us in the past, and they probably still do. We will never know because anyone that sees a UFO would be called crazy by people like you.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
There's a high chance that aliens have visited us in the past, and they probably still do. We will never know because anyone that sees a UFO would be called crazy by people like you.

I call people crazy who spent 7,000 hours looking for unrelated items to build patterns of to make it seems like everything is a great conspiracy. Have you seen A BEAUTIFUL MIND? That's essentially what he was doing when he was going mad. Is that sane?

If you saw it and didn't sound like a raving idiot i'd listen. I don't like raving idiot conspiracies. Note my thread is not ALIENS HAVE VISITED US I BELIEVE YOU SUCK! It's "do you think anything happened?"
Old 01-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #14
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I call people crazy who spent 7,000 hours looking for unrelated items to build patterns of to make it seems like everything is a great conspiracy. Have you seen A BEAUTIFUL MIND? That's essentially what he was doing when he was going mad. Is that sane?

If you saw it and didn't sound like a raving idiot i'd listen. I don't like raving idiot conspiracies. Note my thread is not ALIENS HAVE VISITED US I BELIEVE YOU SUCK! It's "do you think anything happened?"

If someone has really seen a UFO, they would spend 7,000 hours looking for answers. I can't imagine someone experiencing that and NOT do more research on the topic.

Aliens, UFOs, and gov't conspiracies will always be tied to the same topic. If aliens have visited us, I'm sure the gov't knows about it, hence, the conspiracy of hiding it to the general population.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
If someone has really seen a UFO, they would spend 7,000 hours looking for answers. I can't imagine someone experiencing that and NOT do more research on the topic.

Aliens, UFOs, and gov't conspiracies will always be tied to the same topic. If aliens have visited us, I'm sure the gov't knows about it, hence, the conspiracy of hiding it to the general population.

No it doesn't have to all be related. That's another stupid thing conspiracy nuts do, they want everything to be this big huge web of lies involving 5,000 people that's almost impossible to have occured.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: