Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-24-2013, 09:18 PM   #16
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes the Euro Torch To Spanoulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
The NBA isn't better than the Euroleague.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #17
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes The Euro Torch To Spanoulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Let's just hope Nigeria doesn't start playing in Europe, eh?

Tony Skinn got cut from his Eurocup (level below Euroleague) team after training camp.

Ike Diogu tried out with 3 Euroleague teams and failed every tryout. He had to sign in China because he couldn't get a Euroleague team to sign him, even though he and his agent offered his services to 6 Euroleague clubs.

Alade Aminu got cut by his French League team after they were moving up to the Euroleague level, because they didn't think he could play well enough at that level.

Ade Dagunduro was one of the worst players in the Italian League this year, before blowing his knee out.

Ebekwe plays on the worst team in the Spanish League.

Derrick Obasohan is a key rotation player in a mid level French League team. He's doing by far the best out of Nigeria's players, and might make the top 500 players in Europe list.

Yeah, Nigeria has been in European basketball, and they have not done shit.

Last edited by Euroleague : 01-24-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #18
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

But Greece lost to them.. So what you are saying is Nigeria > Greece and Greece aren't worthy of Euroleague?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #19
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes the Euro Torch To Spanoulis

sabonis

spanoulis
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #20
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Tony Skinn got cut from his Eurocup (level below Euroleague) team after training camp.

Ike Diogu tried out with 3 Euroleague teams and failed every tryout. He had to sign in China because he couldn't get a Euroleague team to sign him, even though he and his agent offered his services to 6 Euroleague clubs.

Alade Aminu got cut by his French League team after they were moving up to the Euroleague level, because they didn't think he could play well enough at that level.

Ade Dagunduro was one of the worst players in the Italian League this year, before blowing his knee out.

Ebekwe plays on the worst team in the Spanish League.

Derrick Obasohan is a key rotation player in a mid level French League team. He's doing by far the best out of Nigeria's players, and might make the top 500 players in Europe list.

Yeah, Nigeria has been in European basketball, and they have not done shit.

Yet if we make a list of euroleague players who failed in the NBA and get cut you claim it means nothing and euroleague still beats NBA.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #21
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
But Greece lost to them.. So what you are saying is Nigeria > Greece and Greece aren't worthy of Euroleague?

False. Greece lost to the refs.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #22
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Yet if we make a list of euroleague players who failed in the NBA and get cut you claim it means nothing and euroleague still beats NBA.

Many NBA players failed in Euroleague. Many Euroleague scrubs did very well in NBA. Yet, you pretend that never happened.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:44 PM   #23
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
False. Greece lost to the refs.
Knew you'd come out with a golden excuse.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #24
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Knew you'd come out with a golden excuse.

It isn't an excuse. It's a fact. The refs rigged the game. I've never once in my life complained about refs unless it was true. I've never made an excuse up for a loss.

That's something that is the exclusive domain of Team USA and NBA fans.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #25
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It isn't an excuse. It's a fact. The refs rigged the game. I've never once in my life complained about refs unless it was true. I've never made an excuse up for a loss.

That's the biggest load of shit you've ever tried to pass off as truth.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #26
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Diogu>Spanoulis
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #27
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Are you talking about when Euroleague MVP Bobby Brown blew by Spanoulis like he was a leaf and netted the game winner eliminating Scrubnoulis' team from the playoffs?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #28
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation here

shit I just realized Im not worthy of this thread, euroleague > me, euroleague > nba, spanoulis > jordan, sabonis > kaj

out-
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why is Sabonis wearing the rainbow t-shirt? Is this some sort of pro gay Euroleague thing?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #30
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Someone could post that Larry Bird sucked eight black cocks before and after every game and flossed his teeth with the accompanying pubes...and I'd believe that before I believed any of this shit you posted.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: