Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-13-2013, 01:41 AM   #16
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation
Default Re: How many of you are guaranteeing the Lakers won't make the playoffs

Just had to bump the thread. Anyone want to change their mind? They still haven't clinched, but a lot has changed since I first asked the question.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:03 AM   #17
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

I think they can. but never supported them to make it, cause i want that pick to land in PHX.
livingby3's is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:26 AM   #18
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
I think they can. but never supported them to make it, cause i want that pick to land in PHX.

That question was asked two months ago you dummy, oh you think they can? No shit. That's the whole point of the bump. Way to go on a limb and risk your ISH rep making crazy predictions.

I think there's a possibility they might have a chance to make the playoffs. What gave you the hunch? The fact that they're currently in 8th and are two games away from sixth, or is it because they're 14-5 since February? We got a reall regular NBA insider over here, making Hollinger like advanced stats predictions. Resident Nostradamus to the rescue!!
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:35 AM   #19
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
That question was asked two months ago you dummy, oh you think they can? No shit. That's the whole point of the bump. Way to go on a limb and risk your ISH rep making crazy predictions.

I think there's a possibility they might have a chance to make the playoffs. What gave you the hunch? The fact that they're currently in 8th and are two games away from sixth, or is it because they're 14-5 since February? We got a reall regular NBA insider over here, making Hollinger like advanced stats predictions. Resident Nostradamus to the rescue!!

Gold
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:47 AM   #20
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They are playing like the 3rd best team in the NBA since the All Star Break.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:52 AM   #21
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
They are playing like the 3rd best team in the NBA since the All Star Break.

Meh, not yet. Those close games to those scrub teams don't justify it for me. We'll see how the Lakers do against this road trip and then we can properly assess how they are.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:55 AM   #22
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

I didn't post on this predicting Lakers will not make but I have to eat crow now.

If their hope is the title, it will be one of the toughest roads ever. They will have to start series on the road and that's pretty tougher obviously than not.

The lowest seed to win it all was the 1994-95 Houston Rockets when they got Clyde Drexler just before the trading deadline. They started the POs at 6th seed.

That team's post season run was miracles after miracles all the way to the end of game 1. Then it seems the young Orlando Magic (Nick Anderson especially) psychologically affected by this and the Rockets almost went cruise control to their sweep. (Yes I remember this series I am that old believe it or not).
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:21 AM   #23
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac

My bad. Anyway I'm saying back then i always thought they will make the POs, but encouraged the Lakers to fail cos i wanted the pick, even while everyone else was bashing their failure. Thanks for the heads up though.

Now maybe it wasn't that smart of me but did i deserve your sarcasm?

Last edited by livingby3's : 03-13-2013 at 04:24 AM.
livingby3's is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #24
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My bad. Anyway I'm saying back then i always thought they will make the POs, but encouraged the Lakers to fail cos i wanted the pick, even while everyone else was bashing their failure. Thanks for the heads up though.

Lol don't take it seriously, that's how I crack jokes, trying to lighten the mood in this place, the only time people are dissing each other on IsH is over the dumbest arguments these days
Old 03-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #25
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

i enjoyed this thread.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #26
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

haah cmon, man.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #27
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
If they don't fire D'Antoni, they will not even come close to making the Playoffs. They will not reach 35 wins. I guarantee it.

Coming from Deuce Bigalow

No more respect to you.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #28
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
If they don't fire D'Antoni, they will not even come close to making the Playoffs. They will not reach 35 wins. I guarantee it.

daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #29
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

I gave up on my team. Glad that I was wrong so far. But they were 17-25 and had a 7 game road trip next week at the time I said what I said.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #30
macmac
Gov'n

This thread just shows how short sighted most posters on this website truly are. After every game, MVPs change, Goats change, champions are crowned, overreactions, etc etc...

It's like this is first season for most posters and they don't realize how long a season is, and how much changes from month to month and into the post season
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: