Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #31
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets(26-16) @ Memphis Grizzlies(27-14), end of a hot streak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's 1 game. Chalk it up, shut off the TV (check the score from time to time) and come back tomorrow. Tomorrow will be telling. Houston is not playing well but they are a team that if you don't give effort, they'll beat you because of the pace of their game. Nets becoming a bit of a frontrunning team so it will be interesting to see how they bounce back.

Memphis is just a freaking beast.
I would love to it's just one game. this is the fifth seperate game that the Nets have been down by 25 points. I'm 100% positive that they lead the league in that category. The 12-70 Nets didn't even get down by 25 this much. I mean, when will this bog shit end? I ****ing hate the Nets and everything about them. I have watched a fluke team for exactly a decade. even in the finals. they might as well have tanked for a lottery pick because they were never as good as their season suggested. I make sacrifices to watch my nets playa thriller. not lose by 30

and yes, Bosh making the team is also beyond comprehension.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #32
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets(26-16) @ Memphis Grizzlies(27-14), end of a hot streak?

Man, Deron looks like shit.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #33
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

@ Marc Gasol not being an All-Star seriously Howard should just say "look I don't deserve this give it to the true best big man in the game give it to Marc".
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #34
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Went out to shovel snow because this shit wasnt worth watching
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I would love to it's just one game. this is the fifth seperate game that the Nets have been down by 25 points. I'm 100% positive that they lead the league in that category. The 12-70 Nets didn't even get down by 25 this much. I mean, when will this bog shit end? I ****ing hate the Nets and everything about them. I have watched a fluke team for exactly a decade. even in the finals. they might as well have tanked for a lottery pick because they were never as good as their season suggested. I make sacrifices to watch my nets playa thriller. not lose by 30

and yes, Bosh making the team is also beyond comprehension.
You won 12 out of 14. Yes, this effort was abysmal (despite the Nets announcers trying to paint it like the Nets were coming back the entire time - are they high?) Win tomorrow and this won't be anything but a bump in the road. The Nets are not a 60 win team, they are like a 50-55ish team it feels like right now. Which means alot more losses.

Like i said, the only thing i'd file away as a concern from this game is the Nets got down, and they just packed it in. When they do that im sure PJ has a fit. How they respond to said fit will be interesting.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #36
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You won 12 out of 14. Yes, this effort was abysmal (despite the Nets announcers trying to paint it like the Nets were coming back the entire time - are they high?) Win tomorrow and this won't be anything but a bump in the road. The Nets are not a 60 win team, they are like a 50-55ish team it feels like right now. Which means alot more losses.

Like i said, the only thing i'd file away as a concern from this game is the Nets got down, and they just packed it in. When they do that im sure PJ has a fit. How they respond to said fit will be interesting.
no excuses. I expect to watch an entertaining game. not be down by 30. I've seen us down by 25+ against the spurs, heat,bucks and Grizzlies. when I turn the tv on, and open a six pack, I want to watch an enjoyable game. losing by 24 is not enjoyable for me.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #37
zac
Local High School Star

zac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat cool

I, for one, had a great time tonight.

Tony Wroten is the real deal, Chris Johnson is going to get the contract he wanted before he finally settled for a 10 day, and Bayless is playing great as mainly the back up SG instead of PG.
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
no excuses. I expect to watch an entertaining game. not be down by 30. I've seen us down by 25+ against the spurs, heat,bucks and Grizzlies. when I turn the tv on, and open a six pack, I want to watch an enjoyable game. losing by 24 is not enjoyable for me.

You're not complaining the game was not fun, you are complaining the Nets are a terrible team. They are not even though they got run over.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #39
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
You're not complaining the game was not fun, you are complaining the Nets are a terrible team. They are not even though they got run over.
The Nets are the biggest fluke.The majority of their wins came from sub .500 teams.They are 10-17 against teams .500 or better.
11 of their 17 losses were by 9 points or greater.
Even more alarming, 9 of those 17 by double figures.
Billy King said that the Nets would be competitive night in and night out. Out of the Nets 17 losses, 11 we're complete washes and the Nets demonstrated no signs of life. To sum it all up, when fans tune in to watch the Nets play great teams,the Nets choke and lose by double digits.

And the worst statistic of them all. The Nets have been down by 25 points in games to the Heat, Spurs, Bucks and Grizzlies. $330 million should learn how to compose themselves when the other team is going on a run and not let a lead balloon to 25 points.

This team is locked in for the next four years. I've hit my boiling point with this mediocre team.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: