Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #16
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite places you've ever been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Killbot's house

I like your sofa, but I'm not invited to sit on your sofa anymore.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #17
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
I like your sofa, but I'm not invited to sit on your sofa anymore.

That's because you said you were gonna *** on it, fool.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #18
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That's because you said you were gonna *** on it, fool.

If it's white, you won't notice the stain.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:17 PM   #19
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
If it's white, you won't notice the stain.

White couch! Who do you think I am??
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #20
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
White couch! Who do you think I am??

A Macho Man.

Old 01-26-2013, 12:54 AM   #21
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
LOL!! Did you see the security guard outside of the bank on the main street? Dude had a sawed off shot gun just chilling outside. Like it was nothing. I was freaked out. Also did you hit up Dunns River Fall?

I climbed Dunns River Fall. Definitely fun. I remember the second I got out of the water I was dying of thirst. It was crazy hot when I was there.

However, I wouldn't put Ocho Rios as my favorite place as, there wasn't much to do outside of the resort.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:36 AM   #22
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Great Wall was easily the most memorable of all the places I've been.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:55 AM   #23
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
LOL!! Did you see the security guard outside of the bank on the main street? Dude had a sawed off shot gun just chilling outside. Like it was nothing. I was freaked out. Also did you hit up Dunns River Fall?
Yes went to Dunns River Falls, Also went to 9 Mile, Bob Marley's birth place. Didn't see the security guard, kinda glad I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly

got fam there

Awesome!..Had a great time there. Good people.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #24
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have never traveled abroad, so my list is limited to places domestically:

Ocean Beach in San Diego
Bourbon Street in New Orleans
South Beach (Miami)
downtown Nashville
various baseball stadiums I've been to
Chicago (just not during the winter!)
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:38 PM   #25
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

havana, cuba
kathmandu, nepal
hanoi, vietnam
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #26
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
havana, cuba
kathmandu, nepal
hanoi, vietnam
Nice! Would love to go there. I'm thinking of doing Kilimanjaro next year..
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:09 PM   #27
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
havana, cuba
kathmandu, nepal
hanoi, vietnam
hmm what do all of these things have in common? commie

Last edited by yobore : 01-27-2013 at 11:11 PM.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #28
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Rack City
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:33 AM   #29
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation

Crater Lake in Oregon.

It was cold when I got there, but it was 90 degrees nearby.

Actually, the entire state of Oregon is my favorite.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #30
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mazatlan was the shit.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: