Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #31
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Favorite places you've ever been?

Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 AM   #32
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

Jesus Christ, that's a breath -taking view.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:39 AM   #33
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Florence, Italy. It's like being transported to another world, a living museum.
San Carlos, Mexico. Breathtaking views of the Sonoran Desert contrasting against the Sea of Cortez.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:31 AM   #34
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
Crater Lake in Oregon.

It was cold when I got there, but it was 90 degrees nearby.

Actually, the entire state of Oregon is my favorite.

Oregon is amazing. My equal favorite state in the USA. Crater Lake was stunning when we were there. We were there in June, so it was still mainly snow covered but not really cold.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:32 AM   #35
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Rio was nice. Very pretty but not my favorite place I've ever been. I'm not a huge city person. I'd rather be out in the national parks. We were in Rio for Carnivale though which was freakin' insane. These Brazilian dudes were hitting on me and my mate in water at the beach in Rio while our girlfriends were on the beach Apparently 15% of Rio De Janeiro is gay.

Last edited by maybeshewill13 : 01-28-2013 at 03:34 AM.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:54 AM   #36
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Sarajevo- I have been in lot of places, but for me its not even close. Sarajevo is the real bridge between west and east, city with a huge history. Smaller than other big European cities, but still with so many places to visit. You will meet the most friendly people in your life on "Baščaršija", you will eat the best food, traditional Bosnian food that is still laughable cheap. I would highly recommend you to visit it whenever you get a chance.

Second one would probably be Milano, because its hometown of my favourite soccer team ACM. Im often there, because its not too far away from my living place. Big city, with great architecture, with lot to offer in every aspect.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:25 AM   #37
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last edited by Lebron23 : 01-28-2013 at 07:30 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #38
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Puerto Galera is shit..
PAMPANGA IS MUCH BETTER!
millwad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:55 AM   #39
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

New York City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #40
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Napa Valley-and Northern California in general. Just love it there.
Maine-I am part owner, along with some of my extended family, of a summer house on the coast. I try to get up there at least once a summer.
Mountains of North Carolina
Hilton Head Island, SC
Gulf coast of Florida
NYC

Outside the US:

The Virgin Islands
Dominican Republic
France
Germany
Belgium
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #41
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Been here and there, most of the europe, but Nida (lithuania) is the best for me.

Small place, but me and friends go to play bball, soccer, volleyball, cause the beach is 10mins walking away, have fun at night.. best place ever

Croatia also left a very good impression.

Last edited by CeltsGarlic : 01-28-2013 at 10:40 AM.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #42
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Hong Kong... Such a cool city.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #43
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Nice! Would love to go there. I'm thinking of doing Kilimanjaro next year..

i want to do kilimanjaro someday too. it's the easiest one to do out of the "7 Summits." pretty much everyone who's in okay shape make it up.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #44
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
hmm what do all of these things have in common?

they all have distinctive character and have not been highly modernized by globalization yet.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #45
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Hiroshima Dome - Japan

Japan in General was just an amzing expierence...I was Lucky enough to spend alot of time on all 4 islands
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: