Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2013, 06:53 AM   #1
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Who in here loves cats ..

Any cat lovers in here. I've had dogs all my life and I've only had a cat for 2 years but damn this little fella is a better pet than all the dogs I've had. He's clean, loyal, and much smarter. Any else feel the same way.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who in here loves cats ..

Cats > any other pet.

Loyal, self-reliant, clean, and you have to earn their respect.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #3
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Cats > any other pet.

Loyal, self-reliant, clean, and you have to earn their respect.

I like cats for those reasons.. dogs are more personable, but cats are often more sensible..

Only thing about cats is that they act like they own you instead of the other way around

if you're late feeding them? they will bang on your door and give you the business all the way to the food bowl when you finally feed them
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dogs for life. Getta fk outa here.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Both cats and dogs are great. I'm too lazy to own a dog though.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #6
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like both. But the last pet I've had was years ago and it was my moms cat, too big of a responsibility especially for a clumsy guy like me
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #7
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

cats are shit compared to a well trained dog
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #8
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cats are cool, had 'em my whole life. They go about their business, I go about mine, we hang out for a bit sometimes and then get back to our lives. It's a low maintenence deal.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:46 PM   #9
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Love cats but cats are assholes. as evidenced in this gif:

Moved out of house.. cat hasnt seen me in 3 months, used to play pet it on a regular basis. Come back, cat barely noticed i was gone.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #10
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

OP? -_-

Dogs ftw. I can do shit with a dog. Go places with it. What am I gonna do with a cat? Sit my ass on my couch and watch movies while petting it? f*ck outta here.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #11
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dogs > cats lets see a cat save someones life.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #12
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

I have both, my cat is 10 years old, my Doberman is 4.

Always had cats but this is my last one. They will act like they miss you when you come back, you start petting them, and after a while they will bite you without warning. They don't care about your orders. They see each piece of furniture or carpet as a giant scratch pad. For those that say that they're low maintenance, they're not. Too much hair, scratching, hairballs, litter to clean.

As for dogs, specially a protecting species like my Dobe, they will literally guard you with their life. They are fiercely loyal yet gentle when people they know are around them. Plus dogs will still love you like nothing happened if you kick their ass. Do that to a cat and it will plot revenge by chewing your computer cables.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #13
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
OP? -_-

Dogs ftw. I can do shit with a dog. Go places with it. What am I gonna do with a cat? Sit my ass on my couch and watch movies while petting it? f*ck outta here.

What's wrong with that?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #14
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
What's wrong with that?
Ikno rit? I like my dogs for activities, but cats are good relaxing pals
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #15
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Cats are PHUCKING useless. They all make your house smell the same. They jump up on your kitchen counters, hide in random ass places, make your house smell like Monica Lewinsky's @sshole.

Dogs are 100000x better. No contest.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: