Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #16
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who in here loves cats ..

I'm looking after my brother's dog right now, and it's only reaffirmed that I prefer cats. I like him, but he's such a needy little asshole. Dogs are a good family pet, far too often people get dogs not realizing just how much attention they really need.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #17
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Cats are PHUCKING useless. They all make your house smell the same. They jump up on your kitchen counters, hide in random ass places, make your house smell like Monica Lewinsky's @sshole.

Dogs are 100000x better. No contest.

That is some real specific information there.

I used to have a cat and enjoyed her a lot. Now I have a dog and I like it much better. Gets totally psyched to see you when you've been away for a while, I met way more of neighbors as I walk around the neighborhood, (since we're New Yorkers we still often don't know each other's names, but I know their dog's names.) I can take my dog to my local bar and everyone there loves her.

I also have a particularly cute dog and if I was a single young man, I would look into getting a cute dog, I've had probably hundreds of women who want to meet my dog and it so much easier to talk to women who are already smiling and joyous. (She's a seriously cute dog, also since I live in an area with a tourists, there must be dozens of photos of her in Japan.)
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #18
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like both. Gotta give an edge to the cats. There have always been cats in my house. Currently we have 3. Cant stand the loyal look in the eyes of the dog.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #19
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know one person who looooooves cats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #20
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I think people who love dogs are a bunch of attention wh*res who probably aren't getting any attention from anyone else. After owning dogs all my life, I kind of like a pet that doesn't get all sad if I don't pet it every 5 minutes. I also have a couple of labs and these pieces of sh*t would just literally sit there and stare at me if I don't give them attention. They give me this look like they are literally ready to lick my balls, anuss, or whatever they need to do in order to get me to pay attention to them. As for the argument that cats are not great protectors, that is simply not true. A cat is loyal if you own them at birth to 6 months and they are a lot more vicious than a dog. Ever seen a cat go at it with a bear, yes, they have youtube vids of that. They are smart and they will protect you if you are a good owner.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #21
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Godzuki or whatever the dude's name is.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #22
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

I like both but I prefer cats because a lot dogs are just as needy as women are.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #23
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Cats > any other pet.

Loyal, self-reliant, clean, and you have to earn their respect.

I agree, I am not a big fan of having pets at all since it's a selfish act but cats are very domesticated. Other animals like turtles, fish and birds are shouldn't be called pets because it's pure animal abuse.

But I totally agree with cats, GOAT pet.

millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #24
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Cats > any other pet.

Loyal, self-reliant, clean, and you have to earn their respect.

How are cats loyal exactly??

Most of the time they dont give a f*ck about u. Dogs are the loyal one
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:53 PM   #25
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

I really enjoyed that.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #26
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
How are cats loyal exactly??

Most of the time they dont give a f*ck about u. Dogs are the loyal one

Cats are loyal.. They greet you when you come home.. They are your friend when you have no other friends..

Cats don't do whatever you say.. Thats the difference. Someone bragged earlier about beating a dog's ass and the dog still loving you..

If you beat your cat it will fight back, and you will have a new enemy (of course because it is scared of you after that)
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #27
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This sums it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbycvPwr1Wg
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #28
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:55 PM   #29
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
dogs > cats lets see a cat save someones life.

When my mother was in college, a fire started one when everyone was sleeping, and a cat woke everyone up. The cat saved many lives that day.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #30
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I threw a cat in a washer machine when I was little kid. Never went back to see how clean the cat was after the wash.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: