Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #46
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who in here loves cats ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Dogs > any other pet.

Loyal, self-reliant, clean, and you have to earn their respect.

Fixed.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:55 PM   #47
JUDGE WITNESS
bbq chicken

JUDGE WITNESS has decent reputation

i know my pitbull will maul the shit out of anybody that tries to get into my house and die trying if he has to

a cat will skedaddle. reason why theyre called *****cats
JUDGE WITNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #48
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

once you go cat, you never go back.

i love having a pet that doesnt require constant attention but can still show you plenty of affection. thats my favorite aspect about cats. you have to earn their affection before they give a single fck about you. but my cats a bit different, since it seems like he pretty move loves everyone.

Last edited by Levity : 02-14-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #49
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nobody has cats in my neighborhood... Or they don't have them for too long, coyotes eat em.. taste like chicken, all that's left is some fur where the fight went down
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:20 PM   #50
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
Nobody has cats in my neighborhood... Or they don't have them for too long, coyotes eat em.. taste like chicken, all that's left is some fur where the fight went down

and thats why ill never have an outdoor cat. in fact, when i adopted mine, they place made me promise two things: 1. never declaw them (extremely inhumane) 2. keep them as indoor only cats.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #51
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
and thats why ill never have an outdoor cat. in fact, when i adopted mine, they place made me promise two things: 1. never declaw them (extremely in humane) 2. keep them as indoor only cats.

Yeah, it really pisses me off when I meet someone who declaws their cats. If you are too lazy to teach it to use a scratching post, then you shouldn't have a ****ing cat. All you have to do it teach it to scratch a post and to piss in a box and the cat will give you no trouble for the next 10 years.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:23 PM   #52
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah, it really pisses me off when I meet someone who declaws their cats. If you are too lazy to teach it to use a scratching post, then you shouldn't have a ****ing cat. All you have to do it teach it to scratch a post and to piss in a box and the cat will give you no trouble for the next 10 years.

please post a vid of you teaching the cat to use a scratching post and littler box...lol please!!!!!
Old 02-14-2014, 04:26 PM   #53
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
please post a vid of you teaching the cat to use a scratching post and littler box...lol please!!!!!

You can already find my instructional videos on my youtube channel "TheCatWhisperer."
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:30 PM   #54
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My cat has her front paws declawed. Was like that before I took her in.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:35 PM   #55
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so i guess mentioning that i find the cats vs dog debate to be idiotic and pointless would be missing the fact that people need pointless battles to fight.

so it seems i'm the only idiot, here. oh well.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #56
GASOL IS GOAT
Banned

GASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputation

I have a cat. Love em but he pisses me off sometimes. He's a very finicky eater, one week he eats a certain food, the next week he doesn't go near it. Pisses me the fvck, off, I've had many cans of cat food go to waste because of this.
GASOL IS GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #57
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:

You can already find my instructional videos on my youtube channel "TheCatWhisperer."

Nice...
Old 02-14-2014, 04:45 PM   #58
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It is mind blowing how much more convenient a cat is compared to a dog. It would be hard for me to get a dog after my family had cats for the past 6-7 years.
yep...cats are infinitely easier to take care of...I had a cat and a dog and recently had to get rid of my dog because I have a baby now and my dog was a biter...

taking care of a cat for me = tending to the litter box and filling his and water dish up once a week....and that is IT

taking care of a dog is a daily chore...they have to be walked and given attention on a regular

I can also go on vacation for a week without having to worry about my cat...a dog you have to do something about which is a pain
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #59
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like both. I'm not sure both like you though. I had a dog, a little yorkie. She accidentally ran into this enormous Irish Wolfhound, decided I was in danger, and stood in front of me ready to battle it out. She'd have lasted all of 3 seconds, but she'd have gladly taken it to protect us.

Cats if you are in danger more than likely will bail to save themselves.

But i had a great cat for 11 years and my dog for 12 before she passed. They overlapped for 2 years, my dog thought my cat was the greatest thing in the history of the universe. The cat tolerated her worship.

Cats are easier but there is something to be said about being able to walk with the dog, run around the park, etc.

Last edited by niko : 02-14-2014 at 04:48 PM.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #60
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dogs are so much better and it's not even close. Cats don't give a ***** about you. They don't calls dogs "man's best friend" for no reason
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: