Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #106
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: RETURN OF THE FELTON: New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers, 7:00 PM EST

JR Smith. 0 points. 3 assists. 4 TO's. 6 rebounds.

And people wanted this guy to be in the all star game?
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:58 PM   #107
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: RETURN OF THE FELTON: New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers, 7:00 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
JR Smith. 0 points. 3 assists. 4 TO's. 6 rebounds.

And people wanted this guy to be in the all star game?

Shumpert was pretty bad too, but hey... it's Shump Shump, so no one can criticize him at all. If not for JR Smith's 2 game winners vs Phoenix and Charlotte, this team would be out of the #2 seed.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:02 AM   #108
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Just have to figure out how to work with all of these roster changes and we'll be good.
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #109
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Shumpert was pretty bad too, but hey... it's Shump Shump, so no one can criticize him at all. If not for JR Smith's 2 game winners vs Phoenix and Charlotte, this team would be out of the #2 seed.

JR took some bad shots out of the offense, and some terrible shots early in the clock. That's why he gets flack.

However, I will give him credit for not shooting 20 times with Rey being back and Amare kinda being back too these last 3 games. He's back in his role again, which is not the 2nd option anymore, he (and Shump) rebounded...

This game just came down to guys not hitting shots.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:08 AM   #110
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I was out so am only watching this now. I'm gonna guess we don't come back from down 67-47.

Sorry, this lineup is an atrocity. I can't understand why Amare isn't starting yet. Iman started his first game back. Now he's starting at the 3, so that we can play with two PG's and Carmelo at the 4? That's disgusting.

I'm sorry, I'd rather Felton go to the bench. Iman can be the dynamic guard. Let Kidd run the team. This sucks.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:39 AM   #111
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

^^^ I also missed this game...had company over. Was a blessing in disguise I guess.

But luckily for us, Bulls, Nets, Pacers all lost too so the standings havent really changed.

But we lost out on a golden opportunity to distance ourselves a bit. Oh well...the team just gotta regroup and hit their shots. Apparently the Knicks couldn't throw the ball in an ocean in that game.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:50 AM   #112
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

SO glad stop watching at the half, just finished second half today, it's amazing how the Knicks scored 17 points in the third quarter, that had to be the ugliest third quarter in the history of the NBA.

I like how Melo knowing his shot was off, tried to attack the basket to get him going, but it didn't work, nothing goes in and he is shooting too much.

Amare

Off course Holiday after shooting 3-18 with 8 turnovers had to go Michael Jordan on the Knicks, what's new?

Easiest month of the Knicks schedule and they are playing like crap. Guess time off isn't a good thing after all.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: