Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 10:07 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets / Rockets on now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnystuff
Asian girls are the opposite of attractive.
You're all a bunch of butthurt assholes. DERON WILLIAMS SAID I DONT CARE ABOUT JEREMY LIN. DERON WILLIAMS. NOT ME. DERON WILLIAMS.

That quote is looking pretty stupid right now but that's ok BECAUSE DERON WILLIAMS SAID IT, NOT ME.

Are you people this humorless in real life or just the internet?

Note: For the net fans, why do the Nets take 15 seconds to set up their offense down 10 with 5 minutes left? It's ridiculous.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:07 PM   #17
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Jeremy Lin owns NY
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #18
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're all a bunch of butthurt assholes. DERON WILLIAMS SAID I DONT CARE ABOUT JEREMY LIN. DERON WILLIAMS. NOT ME. DERON WILLIAMS.

That quote is looking pretty stupid right now but that's ok BECAUSE DERON WILLIAMS SAID IT, NOT ME.

Are you people this humorless in real life or just the internet?

Note: For the net fans, why do the Nets take 15 seconds to set up their offense down 10 with 5 minutes left? It's ridiculous.

Well its over already, the moment we were down 20 in the first half I knew there would be no hope for this game. Why not just take out the starters and come out fresh next game? We cant afford to lose the next one against the Magic.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #19
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

Harden just destroyed the nets in two possessions. beast mode
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #20
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

The Nets cant guard Harden, they just cant. But anyway, the good news is that we scored 100+pts, considering we just came off a 77pts nightmare performance last night.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #21
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

deron is mad
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #22
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
The Nets cant guard Harden, they just cant. But anyway, the good news is that we scored 100+pts, considering we just came off a 77pts nightmare performance last night.
Scoring a 100 against us is not exactly an achivement.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #23
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiegel
Scoring a 100 against us is not exactly an achivement.

Oh come on, you dont have to beat me out of it so hard, I have nothing agains the Rockets and now I am just trying to comfort myself hopelessly. The Nets are still the same as they used to be, nothing has changed...
Old 01-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #24
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Harden straight shit on BK in the fourth.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #25
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Brook Lopez statspadding near the end of the game, he somehow made it from 2-9 to 6-13 from the field and put up 21/7, but you know the reason why the Nets dug such a big hole early in the first half was because Asik destroyed Lopez both offensively and defensively.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #26
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I turned on to watch the second half after completely missing the first half ( intentionally) and turned it off within five minutes. I'm not watching the Nets anymore nor do I give a shit about one of those worst franchises ever. The Nets have no dignity and lack respect for their fans. To get blown out by 24, then have a game the next night, and lose by double digits exposes the Nets. The Nets cannot beat good teams and don't even make games against good teams interesting. Tonight marked the 10th time this season that the Nets have lost by double figures. This is downright awful.To have an owner pay three max contracts and to be apart of ten double digit losses before all- star break leaves me completely saddened at a team that has no chance of escaping the first round. Show more respect for you're fans you ****ing stupid bitches.
I'm disbanding my decade long relationship with one of the worst existing franchises.

Before I leave, 10-18 against teams better then .500 is all that I need to say. I'm not posting in any Nets post game forums after today and will try and find a new team to bestow my time, energy and passion into. Nets, rid yourself from this league you piece of shit franchise.

Last edited by It's A VC3!!! : 01-26-2013 at 10:28 PM.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #27
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I turned on to watch the second half after completely missing the first half ( intentionally) and turned it off within five minutes. I'm not watching the Nets anymore nor do I give a shit about one of those worst franchises ever. The Nets have no dignity and lack respect for their fans. To get blown out by 24, then have a game the next night, and lose by double digits exposes the Nets. The Nets cannot beat good teams and don't even make games against good teams interesting. Tonight marked the 10th time this season that the Nets have lost by double figures. This is downright awful.To have an owner pay three max contracts and to be apart of ten double digit losses before all- star break leaves me completely saddened at a team that has no chance of escaping the first round. Show more respect for you're fans you ****ing stupid bitches.
I'm disbanding my decade long relationship with one of the worst existing franchises.

Before I leave, 7-16 against teams better then .500 is all that I need to say. I'm not posting in any Nets post game forums after today and will try and find a new team to bestow my time, energy and passion into. Nets, rid yourself from this league you piece of shit franchise.

Oh my, whats with this fury? I mean, I am equally as disappointed as you are, the Nets play like shit in the last two games. Does not change the fact that I am a Nets fan. Just think about it, there are teams in which the owners keep trading away their star players to cut tax, with such teams theres no hope. The Nets at least have a front office willing to do anything to improve the team. Even if this season is over as it seems, I wont lose hope for this franchise.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #28
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

Before I leave, 10-18 against teams better then .500 is all that I need to say. I'm not posting in any Nets post game forums after today and will try and find a new team to bestow my time, energy and passion into. Nets, rid yourself from this league you piece of shit franchise.
Netsfan86
Calm down, you'll love the Nets again tomorrow
They are a good team, don't overreact to a loss
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #29
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Netsfan86
Calm down, you'll love the Nets again tomorrow
They are a good team, don't overreact to a loss

I am not sure of this tbh, wont be amazed even if they beat the Magic by 50pts since thats a shitty team anyway. If they manage to win against the Heat the story will be different, but its difficult to assume Wade aint going ham against the Nets like he always does. And seriously, why does Wade always plays like rich man's MJ against the Nets?
Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #30
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Harden straight shit on BK in the fourth.

Burger King?
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: