Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-27-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
BuffaloBill
Necessary Evil

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Brazil Night Club Fire. At least 245 dead

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...least-245?lite

Quote:
PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - Local police told NBC News that at least 245 people were killed in a nightclub fire in southern Brazil on Sunday after a band's pyrotechnics show set the establishment ablaze, and fleeing patrons were unable to find the emergency exits.
The toll was expected to rise, police said.

Sucks. A place like that needs a lot more emergency exits. You would think they would learn from similar nightclub incidents that happened in the past
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Brazil Night Club Fire. At least 245 dead

The roof was literally on fire!
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn that's a lot.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Brazilians party hard, this kind of incident was soon to happen.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Footage from the Night Club Fire.
http://youtu.be/U82BQnjTie4

If you wanna get a true understanding of how easily fire spreads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp18ggBUE5M
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

knowing brazil, theres probably a few dead 12 year olds in there aswell. rip youngins.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #7
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation here

Clean it up Brazil. WC and olympics on the way.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #8
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropStep
Footage from the Night Club Fire.
http://youtu.be/U82BQnjTie4

This ain't the right footage, bro
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #9
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropStep
If you wanna get a true understanding of how easily fire spreads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp18ggBUE5M

I hate that video...

So painful to watch.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #10
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I hate that video...

So painful to watch.

The Station was literally a 5 minute drive from where I was living at the time....knew a few people that lost loved ones that night, and others that are still scarred physically and mentally. First thing I thought of when I read the story in the OP...RIP to all the victims. How stupid do you have to be to light off pyrotechnics in such a small venue?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:00 AM   #11
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's insane. I'm not afraid of death, but for some reason getting trampled and dying from asphyxiation while trying to escape a burning building sounds excessively terrifying.

R.I.P. to those lost and their families.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:18 AM   #12
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn

Damn

Damn
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 AM   #13
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow.. that's insane. Really sad.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #14
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Word is some of the bouncers and security werent letting anyone out unless they paid the bill already....really some f*cked up shit
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was in a club in Spain back in my younger days that was packed with about 500 people, mostly college students. I was up close to the stage waiting for the band (I don't even remember who was playing) to come on when I started feeling like I couldn't breathe. I wanted to get outside to get some fresh air but I didn't want to have to fight my way through the crowd so I asked one of the security people if I could go out the back door. He said there wasn't any back door so I ask him what happens if there's a fire. He says "We all burn up."
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: