Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2013, 06:50 AM   #1
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Default Chris 'Birdman' Anderson's debut... Wade makes bird out of gatorade cup { Video }

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Mcubkwguw

The team really seems to like him. Birdman receives a standing ovation when entering the game, and an ovation from players on the Heat bench after he scores his first points with the Heat.... Wade waving bird figure he made out of a gatorade cup

Bird bird bird, b-bird's the word...... we have our Rodman boys and girls

Last edited by Hank : 01-27-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

Default Re: Chris 'Birdman' Anderson's debut... Wade makes bird out of gatorade cup { Video }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Mcubkwguw

The team really seems to like him. Birdman receives a standing ovation when entering the game, and an ovation from players on the Heat bench after he scores his first points with the Heat.... Wade waving bird figure he made out of a gatorade cup

Bird bird bird, b-bird's the word...... we have our Rodman boys and girls
Rodman in his last year in the league was better than Andersen in his prime.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #3
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Default Re: Chris 'Birdman' Anderson's debut... Wade makes bird out of gatorade cup { Video }

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Rodman in his last year in the league was better than Andersen in his prime.

Well you see, if he's healthy and stays in shape (he looks good and thin), he's just what the Heat need.

Yes it was limited time, but he altered multiple shots down low in the paint with his defensive positioning and instincts. He rebounded and snatched the ball from the opposing players hands, dived for loose balls, hustled, and moved extremely well. He set very good strong picks/screens (and with lebron and wade your bigs better be good pick setters and Birdman is just that), he also rolled smoothly off picks to the basket WIDE OPEN multiple times (with more practice time as his teammates get used to him those will be easy points).

He doesn't have stone hands like Joel Anthony and can catch passes (he's also far better at put backs than anything else we have at center), he had a nice quick basket from a pass-- some of those things we're not used to seeing from our centers. And he was very good rotating on defense all over the halfcourt with quickness (the video is a short one and doesn't show all the little things he did that I'm listing here). This was all very noticeable, and very nice to see for any Miami fan

Birdman has averaged almost 15 rebounds and 4 and a half blocks per 48 minutes. On our team he is a perfect fit if he can stay healthy...

Tattoos all over the place, funky hair, he rebounds, joining the Heat at 34 years of age which is the same age Rodman joined MJ/Pippen, doesn't have the best reputation because of the stupid media and their twisted stories (just like Rodman had back then before joining the Bulls), plays with hustle, an "energy" player, blocks shots, is strong in the paint.... so yes there are similarities to Rodman (not saying he is Rodman I'm saying he'd be our Rodman considering the make up of our team)
Old 01-27-2013, 07:27 AM   #4
SacJB Shady
College superstar

Birdman is perfect for South Beach
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #5
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Birdman slapping back that rebound to Ray Allen at 2:27 for an extra possession...is just another example. Birdman just does so many little things (as I listed) that will greatly benefit the Heat when you add em all up
Old 01-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #6
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Nice Because Lakers fans spamming this board with their lakers crap, now we have heat fans spamming this board with every single crappy thing that happens on a heat game.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:47 AM   #7
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Well you see, if he's healthy and stays in shape (he looks good and thin), he's just what the Heat need.

Yes it was limited time, but he altered multiple shots down low in the paint with his defensive positioning and instincts. He rebounded and snatched the ball from the opposing players hands, dived for loose balls, hustled, and moved extremely well. He set very good strong picks/screens (and with lebron and wade your bigs better be good pick setters and Birdman is just that), he also rolled smoothly off picks to the basket WIDE OPEN multiple times (with more practice time as his teammates get used to him those will be easy points).

He doesn't have stone hands like Joel Anthony and can catch passes (he's also far better at put backs than anything else we have at center), he had a nice quick basket from a pass-- some of those things we're not used to seeing from our centers. And he was very good rotating on defense all over the halfcourt with quickness (the video is a short one and doesn't show all the little things he did that I'm listing here). This was all very noticeable, and very nice to see for any Miami fan

Birdman has averaged almost 15 rebounds and 4 and a half blocks per 48 minutes. On our team he is a perfect fit if he can stay healthy...

Tattoos all over the place, funky hair, he rebounds, joining the Heat at 34 years of age which is the same age Rodman joined MJ/Pippen, doesn't have the best reputation because of the stupid media and their twisted stories (just like Rodman had back then before joining the Bulls), plays with hustle, an "energy" player, blocks shots, is strong in the paint.... so yes there are similarities to Rodman (not saying he is Rodman I'm saying he'd be our Rodman considering the make up of our team)
I've never seen 2 minutes of garbage time hyped up to this extent. This is almost as bad as your Norris Cole love letters last year
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #8
coin24
Very good NBA starter

Just like Noris Cole ROY??

Hank... still the worlds biggest f@ggot Anymore hot betting tips loser???
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:55 AM   #9
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Haha. chaz and nocoin, the band of idiots return. Nothing more silly then your prediction of the lakers winning it all, both of you pretty much 'guaranteeing' it. And you sit at 18-26

ps- i said cole would be in the "running" for roy , and he was in the running most of the time as the votes came in. And I always do great in nba wagering. Add em all up, My record is documented and speaks for itself in the mid 70 percentile range;-)

But we all know you're butthurt the Heat found a big-- where all your anger and bitterness stems from (along with the bitter reality of your 18-26 team). Yes, you're mad
Old 01-27-2013, 07:59 AM   #10
coin24
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
haha. chaz and nocoin, the band of idiots return. Nothing more silly then your prediction of the lakers winning it all, both of you pretty much 'guaranteeing' it. And you sit at 18-26

ps- i said cole would be in the running for roy , and he was. I always do great in nba wagering. Add em all up, My record is documented and speaks for itself ;-)

But we all know you're butthurt the Heat found a big-- where all your anger and bitterness stems from (along with the bitter reality of your 18-26 team). Yes, you're mad

Wow
Old 01-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #11
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

heat fans
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #12
coin24
Very good NBA starter

Old 01-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #13
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Nothing more silly then your prediction of the lakers winning it all, both of you pretty much 'guaranteeing' it.
Where? Making stuff up again.. just like Wade's ankle injury that hobbled him going into the Laker game last year and how he wasn't playing in the 4th when Kobe got hot? Keep up the lies bro
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #14
coin24
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Haha. chaz and nocoin, the band of idiots return. Nothing more silly then your prediction of the lakers winning it all, both of you pretty much 'guaranteeing' it. And you sit at 18-26

ps- i said cole would be in the "running" for roy , and he was in the running most of the time as the votes came in. And I always do great in nba wagering. Add em all up, My record is documented and speaks for itself in the mid 70 percentile range;-)

20k on Heat to beat the Mavs???
Old 01-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #15
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Wow:

Up until 6 weeks before the final voting Norris cole was around 4th/5th...not bad for a 2nd round pick on a championship team. As I said, he would be in the running during the season, and he was
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: