Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2013, 07:11 AM   #16
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Default Re: Chris 'Birdman' Anderson's debut... Wade makes bird out of gatorade cup { Video }

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
20k on Heat to beat the Mavs???

And I've wagered on every playoff series the Heat have played in since the decision. That's 7 for 8 in series wins. Not to mention the bet thread that was here awhile ago last season, I had a very high win percentage

Let us know when you hit those same percentages.. and post them beforehand, as I did.

Yes we all know your attempt at derailing this thread as it kills laker fans deep down inside to witness the Heat bringing in a serviceable big.. knowing the Heat are in for multiple titles in the foreseeable future. And are far better than you're team. Yes, you're mad
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:15 AM   #17
coin24
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Chris 'Birdman' Anderson's debut... Wade makes bird out of gatorade cup { Video }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
And I've wagered on every playoff series the Heat have played in since the decision. That's 7 for 8 in series wins. Not to mention the bet thread that was here awhile ago last season, I had a very high win percentage

Let us know when you hit those same percentages.. and post them beforehand, as I did.

Yes we all know your attempt at derailing this thread as it kills laker fans deep down inside to witness the Heat bringing in a serviceable big.. knowing the Heat are in for multiple titles in the foreseeable future. And are far better than you're team. Yes, you're mad

When you went from a diehard Cavs fan to a Heat fan?
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:19 AM   #18
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

When it was obvious my team would become very good. Of course I've also bet against the Heat when the right "spot" occurs 'during the regular season', as documented in the previously mentioned bet thread. There's a lot of trends to go on in the NBA during the regular season, and if you know what you're doing, with proper money management, it can be very profitable
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #19
plowking
greeting earthlings

I don't get why people post other posters pictures in threads as if its a negative. They put their pictures up on the internet so they can be shared. They aren't ashamed of them.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #20
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I don't get why people post other posters pictures in threads as if its a negative. They put their pictures up on the internet so they can be shared. They aren't ashamed of them.

What's funny is that person's picture (and family) has been posted several times and people think it's me. They can go on thinking that, good for them if that's what they want to believe. Makes no difference
Old 01-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #21
3LiftHeatCurse
Alonzo Mournings Scowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Nice Because Lakers fans spamming this board with their lakers crap, now we have heat fans spamming this board with every single crappy thing that happens on a heat game.

This is a HUGE pickup for Miami.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAeqvCYWX8U
3LiftHeatCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #22
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

Quote:
Well you see, if he's healthy and stays in shape (he looks good and thin), he's just what the Heat need.

Yes it was limited time, but he altered multiple shots down low in the paint with his defensive positioning and instincts. He rebounded and snatched the ball from the opposing players hands, dived for loose balls, hustled, and moved extremely well. He set very good strong picks/screens (and with lebron and wade your bigs better be good pick setters and Birdman is just that), he also rolled smoothly off picks to the basket WIDE OPEN multiple times (with more practice time as his teammates get used to him those will be easy points).

He doesn't have stone hands like Joel Anthony and can catch passes (he's also far better at put backs than anything else we have at center), he had a nice quick basket from a pass-- some of those things we're not used to seeing from our centers. And he was very good rotating on defense all over the halfcourt with quickness (the video is a short one and doesn't show all the little things he did that I'm listing here). This was all very noticeable, and very nice to see for any Miami fan

Birdman has averaged almost 15 rebounds and 4 and a half blocks per 48 minutes. On our team he is a perfect fit if he can stay healthy...

Tattoos all over the place, funky hair, he rebounds, joining the Heat at 34 years of age which is the same age Rodman joined MJ/Pippen, doesn't have the best reputation because of the stupid media and their twisted stories (just like Rodman had back then before joining the Bulls), plays with hustle, an "energy" player, blocks shots, is strong in the paint.... so yes there are similarities to Rodman (not saying he is Rodman I'm saying he'd be our Rodman considering the make up of our team)

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #23
blablabla

Quote:
Up until 6 weeks before the final voting Norris cole was around 4th/5th...not bad for a 2nd round pick on a championship team. As I said, he would be in the running during the season, and he was
no he wasn't
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #24
JerrySteakhouse
Sophia Bush > ALL #JSH

Great addition.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #25
tomtucker
Very cute

Quote:
Well you ...

Tattoos all over the place, funky hair, he rebounds, joining the Heat at 34 years of age which is the same age Rodman joined MJ/Pippen, doesn't have the best reputation because of the stupid media and their twisted stories (just like Rodman had back then before joining the Bulls), plays with hustle, an "energy" player, blocks shots, is strong in the paint.... so yes there are similarities to Rodman (not saying he is Rodman I'm saying he'd be our Rodman considering the make up of our team)

yes.......
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #26
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Up until 6 weeks before the final voting Norris cole was around 4th/5th...not bad for a 2nd round pick on a championship team. As I said, he would be in the running during the season, and he was

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norris_Cole_(basketball)

Quote:
Cole was drafted by the Chicago Bulls in the first round of the 2011 NBA Draft as the 28th pick out of Cleveland State, but in a series of draft night deals, his rights were subsequently traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves, who then dealt him to the Miami Heat.

you claim to be a heat fan and you've ride Norris Cole's jock like no tomorrow, and you claim he's a second round pick?

into the ignore list you go.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #27
kurple
Very good NBA starter

Birdman will give you energy, blocked/altered shots and solid hands & finishing ability.

He will leave his man to get the block and therefor give up a fair amount of defensive rebounds
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #28
kurple
Very good NBA starter

and you should learn how to spell his name before acting like an expert on the player
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: