Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #16
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brazil Night Club Fire. At least 245 dead

RIP

horrible way to die
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:51 PM   #17
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rip
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:08 PM   #18
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man... one exit? Hundreds of people over capacity? Guys lighting f*cking flares indoors?

The owners of this place need to be hung by their balls.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #19
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I was in a club in Spain back in my younger days that was packed with about 500 people, mostly college students. I was up close to the stage waiting for the band (I don't even remember who was playing) to come on when I started feeling like I couldn't breathe. I wanted to get outside to get some fresh air but I didn't want to have to fight my way through the crowd so I asked one of the security people if I could go out the back door. He said there wasn't any back door so I ask him what happens if there's a fire. He says "We all burn up."

Wow that's messed up.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #20
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I was in a club in Spain back in my younger days that was packed with about 500 people, mostly college students. I was up close to the stage waiting for the band (I don't even remember who was playing) to come on when I started feeling like I couldn't breathe. I wanted to get outside to get some fresh air but I didn't want to have to fight my way through the crowd so I asked one of the security people if I could go out the back door. He said there wasn't any back door so I ask him what happens if there's a fire. He says "We all burn up."
arent most night clubs like that?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:04 PM   #21
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Damn, that's a lot of people.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #22
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

This is very tragic. RIP.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #23
B-hoop
High School JV MVP

B-hoop has decent reputationB-hoop has decent reputation

Damn this was awful, it was a college party so most people who died were pretty young 18-25 (in Brazil its legal to drink if you are 18+). Such a stupid waste of lives
B-hoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:19 AM   #24
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow RIP. Awful way to die

For some weird reason, I never heard of this in the news, just saw it by reading Kobe's tweets
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #25
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
Wow RIP. Awful way to die

For some weird reason, I never heard of this in the news, just saw it by reading Kobe's tweets
Yeah, that's how I found out about it last night. Of course, I wasn't expecting anything this bad. 245 deaths!
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:33 AM   #26
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropStep
If you wanna get a true understanding of how easily fire spreads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp18ggBUE5M
I didn't realized there was a footage of this. Wish I didn't see it.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #27
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I didn't realized there was a footage of this. Wish I didn't see it.

Yeah I watched that years ago once, can't look at it again. Makes you never want to go to a club.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: