Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #31
selrahc
Local High School Star

selrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Could You Score in an NBA Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
So you're 5'11 and your plan is to back down nba players and shoot fadeaways to get points..

Ok

i bet he couldnt even back down earl boykins
selrahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #32
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
So you're 5'11 and your plan is to back down nba players and shoot fadeaways to get points..

Ok
yes. imagine me as shorter version of ron artest, great strength but with crazy fast release. no one can stop me from backing them down and no one can block my shot. simple.
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #33
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysio
yes. imagine me as shorter version of ron artest, great strength but with crazy fast release. no one can stop me from backing them down and no one can block my shot. simple.
Just go join the nba real quick
atljonesbro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:32 PM   #34
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
Just go join the nba real quick
if i ever learn how to shoot you bet your ass i will.
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #35
Hizack
I hit open layups

Hizack has decent reputationHizack has decent reputation

When my team is down by 30 points in the last minute of the game, I can of course easily score a basket.
Hizack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #36
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Any one of us should be able to score if given enough minutes. Teams would slack off us at the very least giving us opportunities.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #37
memetherapy
Kids at the park dunk on me

memetherapy has not been impressing people

I'd help my team more than Bargnani.
memetherapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #38
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

the question is, would your teammates pass to you?
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #39
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

yes but id get torched on D so it doesnt matter
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #40
SwayDizzle
Good High School Starter

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

Drive to the rim enough times and you will eventually score, whether by foul shot or layup. The system has to accommodate, with enough screens etc.
SwayDizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #41
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

Basketbolero has decent reputationBasketbolero has decent reputation

Everytime my team played defense I would do my best Dwyane Wade impersonation and run to the opponent's basket as soon as the ball went in the air. Then, one of the following would happen:

a) We rebound the ball, I get the ball and score.
b) Lebron runs back and blocks the shit out of me.
c) We don't get the rebound and I look like this
Basketbolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #42
selrahc
Local High School Star

selrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

selrahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #43
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
of course you all will... if steve nash guards you....

but if tony allen is all over your nuts for 48 minutes, not only you wont score... but you fatsos will probably collapse on the floor...

get real.

Steve Nash would shut down everyone on ISH...
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #44
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Probably not. And I consider myself a baller...
If I get an open look, I would just shoot it over the backboard, Im too weak mentally. But if Im somehow extremely confident I could get that dream bucket.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #45
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

Basketbolero has decent reputationBasketbolero has decent reputation

Quote:
So you are saying that you are short and fat with an awkward release?
Basketbolero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: