Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What could celtics get for Green?

Just ship him for anything.
Terrence Williams would look like Da Vinci next to him..
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: What could celtics get for Green?

More like what do they have to give for someone take him off their hands.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #3
kshutts1
Decent college freshman

kshutts1 is considered somewhat coolkshutts1 is considered somewhat cool

I agree. We should 100% judge a player by his performance a scant few months after returning from LIFE THREATENING HEART SURGERY and taking a year off.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
I agree. We should 100% judge a player by his performance a scant few months after returning from LIFE THREATENING HEART SURGERY and taking a year off.

He was playing pretty shitty even before the surgery. His play has been very disappointing to say the least. The messed up thing is that he'd probably put up huge numbers on a team like the Bobcats
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:51 PM   #5
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1

Watch some games ...
We cant build on a guy whos fundamentals are equal to a 5 year old. Its easy to see how awkward he is on defense and how ugly on offense. Those travels and awareness is too much too handle.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #6
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Lawl celtics fans were hyping scrub green up when they signed him. Ainge the genius! "Future building block for our team"

Say hello to 20 more years of being irrelevant Celtics fans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Lawl celtics fans were hyping scrub green up when they signed him. Ainge the genius! "Future building block for our team"

Say hello to 20 more years of being irrelevant Celtics fans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

Says the guys whos lakers are.... Im not even gonna do this.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #8
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Green is a good player but he's not a fit in Boston, behind Pierce (he should be behind him). The Celtics have enough pieces to fill in his spot on the floor.

If Ainge doesn't realize that they need to save KG and get a big guy...then I don't know.

Trade Green and something else to his hometown and get Nene. Wizards save $5Million a year and get a young guy who runs the floor, is a good character, and is going to play hard on his hometown team. And he's going to be fine playing behind Wall and even Beal. He runs the floor very well and is a great complement to Wall.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #9
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Green is a good player but he's not a fit in Boston, behind Pierce (he should be behind him). The Celtics have enough pieces to fill in his spot on the floor.

If Ainge doesn't realize that they need to save KG and get a big guy...then I don't know.

Trade Green and something else to his hometown and get Nene. Wizards save $5Million a year and get a young guy who runs the floor, is a good character, and is going to play hard on his hometown team. And he's going to be fine playing behind Wall and even Beal. He runs the floor very well and is a great complement to Wall.

Cosign. Trade his ass for a big.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Terrible footwork, inconsistent shooter, too much of a tweener (too slow to guard 3's ; too small to guard 4's).

Don't really see the appeal in him. He's a decent athlete and has nice stamina so I guess he'd be good on a young team that likes to run.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #11
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Vladimir Radmonovic
Old 01-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #12
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115

Wizards aren't this stupid, why would they want a scrub Jeff Green who excels at nothing and give up Nene for him?

Crazy delusional Boston fans
Old 01-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #13
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Terrible footwork, inconsistent shooter, too much of a tweener (too slow to guard 3's ; too small to guard 4's).

Don't really see the appeal in him. He's a decent athlete and has nice stamina so I guess he'd be good on a young team that likes to run.

He has no feel for the game. No creativity no bball IQ.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #14
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Says the guys whos lakers are.... Im not even gonna do this.
Seriously. It's amazing how a Lakers fan can even attempt to troll right now.
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #15
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Who the hell even *wants* Jeff Green aside from Danny Ainge?
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: