Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default 5 Things that is making me lose interest in the NBA

1. The GayFest after every game with all the players hugging

2. The refs waiting to see if a player make a shot and if he misses..Foul

3. The overall reaction by the refs if two players look like they may fight

4. The offensive foul..............why is this sh*t even in the game/

5. The gayfense by so many players who rather flop than play defense

I will probably stop watching the NBA in 4 years because it seems to be getting worst and the refs are as slimy as ever. Did David Stern send a memo saying all players must hug after every game? Are refs still betting on games? Why are players not interested in playing defense?

This league is getting worst each year
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 5 Things that is making me lose interest in the NBA

Op if you want to watch hardcore basketball with none of this soft shit just go to l*monparty.org. The star is an E. So hardcore insidehoops even sensors it
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #3
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76

I will probably stop watching the NBA in 4 years because it seems to be getting worst and the refs are as slimy as ever. Did David Stern send a memo saying all players must hug after every game? Are refs still betting on games? Why are players not interested in playing defense?

no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended

Is that shit necessary for every game? Damm it's not like its the Finals. I get so sick of seeing rivals hugging at the end of a game
Old 01-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Are you gay? Daddy issues? What's the deal?
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #6
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Lol
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #7
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
Are you gay? Daddy issues? What's the deal?

No I think David Stern is going by the new look NBA
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended

lol
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #9
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
1. The GayFest after every game with all the players hugging NBA is a fraternity. I have no problem with this. I think OP may be a phagg0t

agreed
???
You want to see players bulldozing into the lane? Lebron for GOAT! Dwight > Kareem!
agreed

Though i disagree with some of your points I do find myself being less of a fan every year. The fouling and refereeing and constant stoppages combined with the amount of boneheads that are in the league strictly because of their athleticism.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #10
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Though i disagree with some of your points I do find myself being less of a fan every year. The fouling and refereeing and constant stoppages combined with the amount of boneheads that are in the league strictly because of their athleticism.

I don't think two rivals should be hugging after a close game because it makes the league look fake
Old 01-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #11
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Why wait? Just stop now. In fact, if it helps, delete ISH from your bookmark and never post here again. The situation is bad and will never improve. Just cut your losses and move on.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: