Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Blake Griffin has 6 assists in the first quarter

Wow this dude is showing a brilliant all around game lately. 23.5 ppg, 10 rpg, 6.5 apg and 2.5 spg the last 4 games. Do people still think he's peaked? Scary good...
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Blake Griffin has 6 assists in the first quarter

shut the fcuk up clippersfan86
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

shut the fcuk up clippersfan86
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

watch him finish the game with 7 assists.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

0 rebound?
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #6
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

CP3 holding him back!
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #7
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Wow this dude is showing a brilliant all around game lately. 23.5 ppg, 10 rpg, 6.5 apg and 2.5 spg the last 4 games. Do people still think he's peaked? Scary good...

He's more willing/wiser to pass, I've noticed the trend, makes me wonder if hes trying to emulate certain sg/pg elite combo guard playing in staples under the yellow jersey, in case ppl still don't know who I'm talking about: Assistbe aka Nolookpassbe.

Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:15 PM   #8
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
The apg are extraordinary but the points are fail. he needs to average 30+ without Paul. 10 rebounds? need at least 13. his spg pretty good as well.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #9
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Griffin has been surprisingly adept at getting teammates good looks/involved, especially considering he's a big.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: