Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has not been impressing people
Default People keep negging me for being a Kobe stan.

I'm a decent posters, but people seems to get offended so much when I post some positive information regarding Kobe.
imnew09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #2
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: People keep negging me for being a Kobe stan.

negged
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

repped.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:52 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You can be a Kobe stan, a Lebron stan, a Jordan stan......posters are only out to serve negs for who they don't agree with rather than rep quality posts. It's not you, it's ISH culture
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:29 AM   #5
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
You can be a Kobe stan, a Lebron stan, a Jordan stan......posters are only out to serve negs for who they don't agree with rather than rep quality posts. It's not you, it's ISH culture

repped.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:32 AM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude, he flat out raped a chick.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:33 AM   #7
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

negged
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #8
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has not been impressing people

even worse... got more negged by posting this thread.
imnew09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #9
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Honestly I have 5 green bars before then suddenly it turns into 5 red bars when the rep system was back.. I created a thread about this but nobody have a clue how did that happen.. I want an explanation if is a bug or whatever but no answer was given by the mods.. So after that, I started to think that rep system is bullshit and I dont care about it anymore.. If you notice most of the best and quality posters here have red bars.. So dont be offended when you get negged but instead make it as your motivation to continue posting quality threads and become a better poster here like me..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:27 AM   #10
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
This.

OP is one of the better Kobe stans out there.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: