Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #91
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Human Centipede was pretty enjoyable.
That, Last House On The Left and Hellraiser were disturbing.
I found "I Saw The Devil" a very disturbing foreign film; just seen it recently and though it was amazing. 10/10, terrific dialogue.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:47 AM   #92
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Same here. Part 2 is creepy as hell. The rest are comedies, basically.

The whole movie is just extremely creepy from beginning to end. You don't feel comfortable at all throughout the whole thing. And the deaths were downright scary. Like when Jason puts an axe in that guy in the wheelchair's head and you see him rolling down all those steps at full speed The last 15-20 mins alone are full of suspense. Every other Jason movie is just utter crap. But fun to watch.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:59 AM   #93
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.

In all seriousness, I was terrified the first time I saw the ring. Don't remember how old I was, somewhere around 10. Whenever I was alone in a room with a tv, I was so paranoid that a girl would crawl out of my tv.
so now that it's a year later, have your feelings of paranoia eased up?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:40 AM   #94
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis

That rape scene was pretty f*cked up. Loved the ending in that movie. Requiem for a Dream is a movie that disturbs me from start to finish. The Strangers too, but just because they way it's done. Kinda seems like it was made to just try and get people to flinch.

American History X is a good mention. Not only the curb scene but also found the part where the TV crew is talking to Norton as a teenager and you can just sense the hate towards the other races. Shower scene and even afterwards when he talks to the teacher.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:12 PM   #95
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
The whole movie is just extremely creepy from beginning to end. You don't feel comfortable at all throughout the whole thing. And the deaths were downright scary. Like when Jason puts an axe in that guy in the wheelchair's head and you see him rolling down all those steps at full speed The last 15-20 mins alone are full of suspense. Every other Jason movie is just utter crap. But fun to watch.
Jason's shrine with his mother's head scarred me for life when I saw it as a 10 year old. Even now, watching some of those scenes makes me a little uneasy.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:18 PM   #96
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Human Centipede was pretty enjoyable.
I found "I Saw The Devil" a very disturbing foreign film; just seen it recently and though it was amazing. 10/10, terrific dialogue.
Mm one of my favorite Korean Horror films mm
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:45 PM   #97
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

we have a bunch of sissies here.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #98
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Jason's shrine with his mother's head scarred me for life when I saw it as a 10 year old. Even now, watching some of those scenes makes me a little uneasy.

Yea it was on the other night. S.hit is still freaky
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:56 PM   #99
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

real talk.....

I got Paranormal Activity BRDVD right when it came out....I didn't realy hear anything about the movie except for a couple reviews when it first came out....so I didn't really know what to expect

I was at home at night and started to watch it, ( I got a pair of Turtle Beach surround sound headphones on...so I could only hear the movie)

when they frst started to hear bumps at night.....I had to take off my headphones and turn all the lights on.....plus I had to check all the rooms and closets...turn off the movie.....and had to watch SpongeBob before I went to sleep............and had to wait until the next day when it was daylight to finish watching....

I turned straight B1tch Move that night....

as a kid....Friday the 13th and Exorcists/ Amyteville Horror were all really scary.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 PM   #100
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I'm somewhat surprised not many have referenced Human Centipede (especially Human Centipede 2) all that much up in here. I think I was the first to mention. All this tells me is that not many of you have actually seen these two classics. Classic in the sense of mind-rape. It's just one (or two) of those psychological films that adds something very fresh to the genre and pushed boundaries - especially part 2 IMO.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:19 PM   #101
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Most disturbing: Osama (well the ending)
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #102
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
This and Session 9
Ok someone else saw session 9. It's amazing that i only saw it once, every once and a while i remember it but i never get to re watch it.

I think Wolf Creek hasn't been mentioned yet. Underrated horror flick.

Just saw An American Crime a few days ago, and it disturbed me, it's a movie about the real monsters not the made up ones.

I wanted to be soothed by Ellen Page's sweetness and ended up upset.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #103
timlush
I brick open layups

timlush has an OK reputation so far

Session 9 was great.
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: