Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2013, 05:10 AM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default What's your plans for the SuperBowl?

You hosting a party at your own crib? You going to someone else's? Are you actually going to be attending the game yourself live?

OK timeout! ... ANYONE HERE @ INSIDEHOOPS GOING TO BE IN THE SUPERDOME GOING TO BE WITNESSING THE 2013 SUPERBOWL THEMSELVES? If so, sign in here.

If you're like me, and just going to witness on some random normal HD TV, then you're in good hands. Watching the game today is better than it's ever been, and because of that, we can ALL enjoy the game the way it was originally meant to be experienced.

Having said all that bullshit. Let's get down to the raw numbers/picks.

No need for lengthy explanations or breakdowns... just who you got, and you can even throw in a point-spread.

Here's mine.

Ravens beat 49ers.

27-17.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 AM   #2
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's your plans for the SuperBowl?

I plan to

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:50 AM   #3
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

ill need to find some legit buffalo wings in London somewhere and kill a plate of 40 of them
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:51 AM   #4
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
ill need to find some legit buffalo wings in London somewhere and kill a plate of 40 of them

I wasn't asking you, asshole.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:06 AM   #5
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

overated 4 hour commerciel........rarely with 2 teams you give a shit about.........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:51 AM   #6
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
......rarely with 2 teams you give a shit about.........
What are talking about? it's the battle of the the self proclaimed GOAT receiver vs. The guy that stabbed somebody. Plus we can watch Alex Smith watching from the sidelines with a hint of resentment.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:22 PM   #7
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

getting very drunk and eating a lot of food, man work sure is going to suck on monday though.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #8
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Just watching the commercials. The teams are boring as hell.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:28 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Solid excuse for a cheat day. Atleast it's some new teams, should make it more interesting.

Randy Moss get dat ring BOI.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:45 PM   #10
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Watch the commercials and get bored with the game by the 2nd quarter....
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Its going to be a boring game not being able to see the Patriots choke again
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:11 PM   #12
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

be a loner and continue doing my work on sunday with the game in the background.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #13
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gonna make my Vietnamese-stlye wings along with some other tasty treats. Neighbor with the big ass TV will have everyone over. The men will eat, drink and watch the game. The women will stand in the kitchen and gossip. The kids will be having a sugar high free-for-all.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #14
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My Sunday Plans:

- Watch the Lakers beat the Detroit Pistons

- Go to my in-law's house

- Take shots of vodka while watching the Superbowl

- Be drunk well before the start of the 2nd quarter

- Try to sober up before having to go in to work by 10 pm

- Realize I can't sober up before 10 pm

- Panic and call a co-worker to cover for me

- Discover he is just as piss drunk as I am

- Have my wife or a relative call my boss and feed him b.s. about me being sick

- Spend the next several hours wondering if I'll get fired

- Rinse and repeat for next year.

That looks about right.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #15
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Celts/Clips at 1pm.

After that...who cares, I'm not watching the Super Bowl.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: