Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-27-2012, 01:05 AM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official ISH Hip-Hop Discussion Thread

Now I know what you may be thinking, that we already have a thread that's sometimes used for this, and you're somewhat right. But, in this thread, we will delve deeper into the auditory anomaly known as hip-hop.

This is a sanctuary for informative banter as it relates to rap as well as it's subsidiary facets. We talk about our love of hip-hop began, some of our favorite artists, as well as WHY they are our favorite artists, music reviews, blog links, etc.

This is NOT a thread to rank artists or incessantly debate opinions. We ALL have our own tastes in music. Let's respect each other's ears as we try to create an amiable, laid back environment.

So with all of that rambling out of the way, let's kick things off!
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official ISH Hip-Hop Discussion Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHteDaDnLYQ&feature=fvst
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #3
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

They sound like they belong to No Limit mfer.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
They sound like they belong to No Limit mfer.
Whatever home skillet.

I know Hip-Hop like I know your moms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk
Old 04-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rule: no posting links without reason or explanation (el kissel u bithc!)

what is everyone's favorite verse on this classic mfer?

24 hrs to live

black rob for me, shooting a fvck ngga and peeing on the floor? very reckless.

Last edited by Al Thornton : 04-27-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Care to drop some knowledge on why you like those tracks Kizzle?
Old 04-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
We talk about our love of hip-hop began, some of our favorite artists, as well as WHY they are our favorite artists

Where my love for hip hop began? I started to listen around 99 or 98 I think. I started to listen because of Eminem, Lauryn Hill, Ludacris, Mystikal, Outkast and Goodie Mob.

Nowadays some of my favorite artists are 2 Chainz, Future, ASAP Rocky, Kanye West, Blu, Homboy Sandman, Das Racist, Waka Flock Flame, and Lil B.

I prefer southern Rap.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
Where my love for hip hop began? I started to listen around 99 or 98 I think. I started to listen because of Eminem, Lauryn Hill, Ludacris, Mystikal, Outkast and Goodie Mob.

Nowadays some of my favorite artists are 2 Chainz, Future, ASAP Rocky, Kanye West, Blu, Homboy Sandman, Das Racist, Waka Flock Flame, and Lil B.

I prefer southern Rap.

Ok. What are the things you like about some of those artists? What makes their music and respective sounds appeal to you?
Old 04-27-2012, 01:22 AM   #9
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man J.Cole is so cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwux1A5hBdQ

Why is he so good at the raps?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:22 AM   #10
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE, YOU DON"T BELONG HIP-HOP MFER!

You're afraid of change. You never even give that stuff a chance.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #11
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gundress, why?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:25 AM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First rap albums i remember buying as a kid are Word of Mouf by Luda and Genesis by Busta. The charisma of rappers is really what hooked me on hip hop at first.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:25 AM   #13
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Really bruh. I try to make a peaceful, informative thread to get different people's perspectives on things and Gundress does nothing but troll the thread.

I knew this would be a fail. Too much f@ggotry on here.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Care to drop some knowledge on why you like those tracks Kizzle?
First video was a joke, I was actually looking for your homie Ant and that came up, hha.

The Chief Rocka joint, is the essence of early 90s East Coast Hip-Hop.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:27 AM   #15
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
First rap albums i remember buying as a kid are Word of Mouf by Luda and Genesis by Busta. The charisma of rappers is really what hooked me on hip hop at first.

See...you can't take nobody seriously like this mfer.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: