Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-31-2013, 09:05 AM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does your lady make you "earn it"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

I'll be happy when he is sleeping all night...that will be really nice

The first time my daughter slept through the night (around 4 mos. old) my wife and I woke up in a panic and ran to the crib to make sure she was breathing.

Last edited by rufuspaul : 01-31-2013 at 12:20 PM.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:47 AM   #32
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Only a chick you're tryin to get with makes you "earn it." If it's your girl or you already hit before, what are you earning exactly?
lmao this, I feel bad for OP.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:36 AM   #33
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
The first time my daughter slept through the night (around 4 mos. old) my wife and I woke up in a panic and ran to the crib to make sure she was berating.

why would your child be scolding or criticizing?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #34
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
why would your child be scolding or criticizing?

I gotta quit posting from my iPhone.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:33 PM   #35
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

I gotta quit posting from my iPhone.
Im just messing with ya.. yeah man, I detest posting from my phone as well. The auto-correct always alters my messages. I hate it.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 PM   #36
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

i don't like shiet like that. and when i was single, id instantly drop b!tches for that kinda stupid mentality.

with my girl, she has an understanding of when i want some, she'll give it if she feels like it. if not, she won't pry on me when she's ready, because 1) that's unfair 2) usually when im the one initiating as i stated earlier. i tend to be a way better lover cuz im more into it lol.

thats how it should be. don't let these b!tches dicktate!
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:31 PM   #37
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

no, I let her have a day or two off if shes been stressed out at work

usually weekends we do the deeds, a few times on the weekdays
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #38
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

No, i get it anytime... i make HER earn it.. :)
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: