Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-02-2011, 04:48 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I'm quitting smoking.

wish me luck.

going cold turkey.

$hit aint gonna be comfortable for the next few weeks.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:49 AM   #2
LilBTheBasedGod

Default Re: I'm quitting smoking.

smoking what? Cigarettes? get the f*ck off that shit.

Weed? WTF you thinking n*gga?
Old 01-02-2011, 04:53 AM   #3
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
smoking what? Cigarettes? get the f*ck off that shit.

Weed? WTF you thinking n*gga?

cigs... $hit is poison.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:54 AM   #4
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
cigs... $hit is poison.

You got that dollar sign right

Good luck man
Old 01-02-2011, 04:58 AM   #5
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I believe in you...I just know you're gonna fail!
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:00 AM   #6
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I believe in you...I just know you're gonna fail!

I'm replying to this with a youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEaKk4rhIeo
Old 01-02-2011, 05:10 AM   #7
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I'm replying to this with a youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEaKk4rhIeo

That was actually from the Dewey Cox movie. Seriously though, good luck. I know that shit ain't easy. By the way, I saw a study recently that said second hand smoke kills 600,000 people a year. Not sure how accurate it is, just something to think about.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:20 AM   #8
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it has nothing to do with luck - good luck anyway

I hope you're good prepared.
I failed last year after couple of weeks.

How long have you been smoking and how much?
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:25 AM   #9
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
it has nothing to do with luck - good luck anyway

"I hope you have enough luck to conjure the strength and endurance to stop this bullshit"

sure it does
Old 01-02-2011, 06:29 AM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was walking to work the other day and I exhaled my cig smoke over my shoulder, directly into the face of a middle aged woman riding her bike. She started coughing and I got out a quick sorry, which she just laughed at. That was awkward.

G'luck on your mission. What's your history? Lifetime smoker? How much do you smoke?

I'm only smoking a pack per week - as dictated by a strict self-enforced rule of only buying on Saturdays - so I still feel like I can quit whenever I want. I did for about three weeks back in early December. I'm a young smoker though, so I'm still enjoying the pros much more than I'm weighing the cons. I'm sure there will be a gradual shift over my life and eventually I'll convince myself to give it up. The limits I set for myself are really helpful though, and stop me from absentmindedly going overboard.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #11
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

maybe this will help:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...de98ca5b405b41
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:47 AM   #12
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Riddler trying to quit smoking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQM6sOsd5k
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #13
NYCgimmeBron
Kids at the park dunk on me

NYCgimmeBron has not been impressing people
Lightbulb Re: I'm quitting smoking.

gw man , proud of you

i've been trying to cut down on weed ... which will entail me not smoking it for 2 months till march when my folks go to vietnam.. its hard.. but i got hit by a car 2 days ago.. so that has helped me.. seriously.. fkin get yourself a mad injury and you won't want to harm yourself with a cigg or a blunt for a little while.. worked for me..
NYCgimmeBron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #14
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgimmeBron
gw man , proud of you

i've been trying to cut down on weed ... which will entail me not smoking it for 2 months till march when my folks go to vietnam.. its hard.. but i got hit by a car 2 days ago.. so that has helped me.. seriously.. fkin get yourself a mad injury and you won't want to harm yourself with a cigg or a blunt for a little while.. worked for me..

A j might help your concussion headaches. It cures migraines, you know.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stay away from anyone who smokes as much as possible. Most of the battle's keeping your mind off it, was for me anyway.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: