Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #31
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

nyc >>>> hicks and miami

just sayin. and dont front like u aint always slurpin lebron in all his threads. is that you pauk?

excuse me for not liking someone that is a rival of my team. this is why i cant stand phonies. like knicks fans that loved mj or knicks fans that love rose or lebron now. phonies.

pacers fan who roots for lebron talk about frauds
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #32
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
What in terms of $$ Who ther hell gives a shit. It's embarrassing a small market teams has 6 times more playoff wins in 1 year over a big market team You actually think just because they're a bigger market I can't talk shit What a f@ggot stop posting

At the end of the day talk all you want the pacers are still one of the most irrelevant franchises known to man. 0 champions should be a meaningful number to you not how many times you got out the first round. Continue to feed me your tears and call me names because you dont have any rational argument against the pacers being sh!t franshise and the knicks being the most valuable franchise in the league.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #33
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
At the end of the day talk all you want the pacers are still one of the most irrelevant franchises known to man. 0 champions should be a meaningful number to you not how many times you got out the first round. Continue to feed me your tears and call me names because you dont have any rational argument against the pacers being sh!t franshise and the knicks being the most valuable franchise in the league.
dude he is not a pacers fan. he doesnt even post in pacers threads. he only posts in lebron threads. its pauk or lebron23 with another nick. like the 'Nash' guy. he isnt even phased at how irrelevant the pacers are.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #34
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Reggie's gonna have Lebron's ball residue all over his stomach lining. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't such a flopping douche.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #35
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
nyc >>>> hicks and miami

just sayin. and dont front like u aint always slurpin lebron in all his threads. is that you pauk?

excuse me for not liking someone that is a rival of my team. this is why i cant stand phonies. like knicks fans that loved mj or knicks fans that love rose or lebron now. phonies.

pacers fan who roots for lebron talk about frauds
How exactly did what I post show I'm rooting for lebron. There is absolutely no reason I should hate him like you do in your NON EXISTENT ONE SIDED RIVALRY And yes keep believe the bold you delusional knicks fan
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #36
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

El Oh El.

Knicks fan looking really salty once again. Getting owned.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #37
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
How exactly did what I post show I'm rooting for lebron. There is absolutely no reason I should hate him like you do in your NON EXISTENT ONE SIDED RIVALRY And yes keep believe the bold you delusional knicks fan
oh cuz the knicks lose to him in 1 playoff series means it's 1-sided. what a tool. are you 14? were you aware the knicks dominated the pacers in the 90s? oh you weren't alive back then. see you later pauk. slurp away. lebron has 1 ring. he can be your god, but he aint mine.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #38
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
This is literally the only thing you can up for the knicks Most valuable franchise $$ wise with no record to show for it. How is that piece of shit argument supposed to phase me. Why hasn't that $$ won the knicks a more than a single playoff game buddy
Old 01-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #39
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

Quote:
dude he is not a pacers fan. he doesnt even post in pacers threads. he only posts in lebron threads. its pauk or lebron23 with another nick. like the 'Nash' guy. he isnt even phased at how irrelevant the pacers are.

I should have known because he does show up in every heat thread with lebrons balls in his mouth i guess it is one of their al accounts. Done arguing with this obvious teenage clown
Old 01-30-2013, 07:33 PM   #40
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

imdaman99 gettin schooled in this thread
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #41
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
oh cuz the knicks lose to him in 1 playoff series means it's 1-sided. what a tool. are you 14? were you aware the knicks dominated the pacers in the 90s? oh you weren't alive back then. see you later pauk. slurp away. lebron has 1 ring. he can be your god, but he aint mine.
The heat have won more chips than you have won playoff games in the last decade how is that not one sided

Which one is harder to look at imdaf@ggot99?

Reggie ****ing up your shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__29zDPQK8o

Or you struggling one one with 5'5 white boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv23YanhCy0
Old 01-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #42
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

hey guys, you know that pauk loves reggie miller (a pacer) and larry bird (a celtic)

both these guys worship lebron james. fans of supposed rival teams. phony phony phony
Old 01-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #43
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
The heat have won more chips than you have won playoff games in the last decade how is that not one sided

i wasnt struggling, i kicked both their asses. that doesnt mean i think i can beat iverson in a 1 on 1.

and they not even white name-calling already means you have nothing
Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #44
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:

LMAOOO is that real
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #45
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

Quote:

Now i can see this is definatly an alt account of one of lebron's d!ckriding legion of banwagoners reciting the same garbage over and over again. Sounds like something Silk would say
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: