Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Let's talk about the Lakers missing the playoffs

Explain your reasons why this would be f*ckin hilarious as hell.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #2
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Let's talk about the Lakers missing the playoffs

If the grizzlies tank they have a chance
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Another quality thread from ISH"s village idiot.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Another quality thread from ISH"s village idiot.

Thanks.

I usually don't get a lot of compliments around here but it's good to see some people here view my work as "quality" stuff even though they don't happen to like me (evident in you calling me an "idiot," which I'm pretty sure you are prob kidding).

I treat every thread like a doctorate dissertation: I put a lot of thought into it and I try to reveal something new and original, which comes naturally for me.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

I wouldnt call that hilarious of the Lakers miss the playoffs this year, more like common sense to me.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I wouldnt call that hilarious of the Lakers miss the playoffs this year, more like common sense to me.

something you lack
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:43 PM   #7
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Lakers will be the 6th or 7th seed. Book it kiddies.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #8
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

I hope they miss it by one game.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #9
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets

Kiddlovesknicks
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:49 PM   #10
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54

Oh Lawd, that would be the funniest shit EVER.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:53 PM   #11
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's talk about OP's lack of a gag reflex.

This has made him very popular around town.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #12
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

I think each and everyone of us should come up with a troll thread to make them the laughing stock fanboys in here. It'll be gold for a while if we can enjoy the playoffs while they cry about how they will improve next year, and then Kobe just happens to announce his retirement abruptly. Oh man I would literally sh*t in my pants out of pure laughter if that happens.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #13
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I think each and everyone of us should come up with a troll thread to make them the laughing stock fanboys in here. It'll be gold for a while if we can enjoy the playoffs while they cry about how they will improve next year, and then Kobe just happens to announce his retirement abruptly. Oh man I would literally sh*t in my pants out of pure laughter if that happens.

lol
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #14
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54

And I hope that one game was in Kobe's hands and he missed the shot that would have put them in the playoffs.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 PM   #15
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
And I hope that one game was in Kobe's hands and he missed the shot that would have put them in the playoffs.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: