Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2013, 07:05 PM   #46
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What is your opinion of the Nuggets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Perennial 8 seed. Their future is bright, if they keep drafting decent #18 picks they might be able to get to 7 seed in a few years

You try to hard for attention. You're not even good at trolling the internet
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:20 PM   #47
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

lol nuggets fans acting like they wouldn't be a second round exit in the east also.

Who in the east do the Nuggets beat? Healthy bulls? sure , Knicks, nets? sure Heat? sure Indiana? Highly doubt it.

Yeah poor Nuggets they are in the west
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 PM   #48
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

They are kinda in the middle, neither great nor horrible. They got a bright future though. Lots of young talent.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #49
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
lol nuggets fans acting like they wouldn't be a second round exit in the east also.

Who in the east do the Nuggets beat? Healthy bulls? sure , Knicks, nets? sure Heat? sure Indiana? Highly doubt it.

Yeah poor Nuggets they are in the west

Pretty sure one Nuggets fan said that. Of course an insecure Knicks fan would pop up in a Nuggets thread tho, esp after they figured they'd be the better team this year.

I don't know what would happen out East, literally. Nobody knows. What I do know is the Western Conference has better overall playoff teams and has for a really long time.

Right now the Nuggets are like 3 games back from NY, who's 2nd in the Eastern Conference. They are like 1 game or half a game behind the Bulls. They would be ahead of Indiana and Brooklyn giving them home court where they are tied for the 2nd best record with the Thunder, only behind SA. All tho Miami is right there too.

Throw in the fact that the Nuggets had the 2nd toughest schedule to start and are now hitting somewhat of an easy streak to pad there W's and L's, I'd say they have a waaaay better shot at the second round in the East than being in the West, because after 82 I think their record would be good enough for home court.

Want to know something crazy? 2 teams in the Eastern Conference having winning records against .500 and above teams. Knicks are 10-10 and the Heat are 13-10. Everybody else is below .500. In the West? Only two teams are below .500 vs those teams. The 7th and 8th seed. Denver is 16-11 vs .500 and above teams, better than both the Heat and the Knicks. They are the 6th seed. Clippers are 17-9, OKC is 14-7, Spurs 16-10.

Western Conference is better than the Eastern Conference. Deal with it.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #50
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected poster

They are what most thought they would be, a very solid team on both sides of the ball, winning a good amount of games in the regular season competing for high playoff seeds. They will most likely finish a 5th seed and be a 2nd round exit.

Not a bad season by no means, very young team, they need to develop their talent some more, and try to make a move for a big time player which would help them tremendously come playoff time.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:52 PM   #51
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Blingster has decent reputationBlingster has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
They are what most thought they would be, a very solid team on both sides of the ball, winning a good amount of games in the regular season competing for high playoff seeds. They will most likely finish a 5th seed and be a 2nd round exit.

Not a bad season by no means, very young team, they need to develop their talent some more, and try to make a move for a big time player which would help them tremendously come playoff time.

As a Nuggets fan, I approve this message

Although I'm hoping for a 4 seed over GSW. With the 5 seed, I don't see us getting out of the 1st round.
Blingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #52
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Pretty sure one Nuggets fan said that. Of course an insecure Knicks fan would pop up in a Nuggets thread tho, esp after they figured they'd be the better team this year.

I don't know what would happen out East, literally. Nobody knows. What I do know is the Western Conference has better overall playoff teams and has for a really long time.

Right now the Nuggets are like 3 games back from NY, who's 2nd in the Eastern Conference. They are like 1 game or half a game behind the Bulls. They would be ahead of Indiana and Brooklyn giving them home court where they are tied for the 2nd best record with the Thunder, only behind SA. All tho Miami is right there too.

Throw in the fact that the Nuggets had the 2nd toughest schedule to start and are now hitting somewhat of an easy streak to pad there W's and L's, I'd say they have a waaaay better shot at the second round in the East than being in the West, because after 82 I think their record would be good enough for home court.

Want to know something crazy? 2 teams in the Eastern Conference having winning records against .500 and above teams. Knicks are 10-10 and the Heat are 13-10. Everybody else is below .500. In the West? Only two teams are below .500 vs those teams. The 7th and 8th seed. Denver is 16-11 vs .500 and above teams, better than both the Heat and the Knicks. They are the 6th seed. Clippers are 17-9, OKC is 14-7, Spurs 16-10.

Western Conference is better than the Eastern Conference. Deal with it.
I'm insecure? why? because i got tired of insecure whinny nuggets fans that keep telling how the west is this and that ad-nausea? oh ok.

Dude whatever makes you sleep at night, how many injuries the nuggets had so far? Now educate yourself on the injuries Bulls, Knicks, Pacers had so far, educate yourself on how the Nets are not the same team they were.

Love your math, keep going, west is better? great! nuggets second round fodder in the east AT BEST, deal with it.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:29 PM   #53
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
I'm insecure? why? because i got tired of insecure whinny nuggets fans that keep telling how the west is this and that ad-nausea? oh ok.

There is like 5 Nugget fans on this site. I haven't seen Nuggets fans going into threads saying that. I've seen people in general say the West is tougher, including sports writers or whatever. I'd say the consensus is the Western Conference is better, among everybody. Not Nuggets fans.

Good try tho.

Quote:
Dude whatever makes you sleep at night, how many injuries the nuggets had so far? Now educate yourself on the injuries Bulls, Knicks, Pacers had so far, educate yourself on how the Nets are not the same team they were.

Nuggets have been pretty lucky this year. McGee, Lawson, Chandler are really the only guy's who have been banged up. Nothing serious, all tho one could argue Lawson being banged up affected his awful play. Nuggets were ravished by injuries last, guess what? Nobody gives a f*ck. You don't get +5 wins for a player goes down.

Quote:
Love your math, keep going, west is better? great! nuggets second round fodder in the east AT BEST, deal with it.

Good rebuttal. Seriously, I love your comebacks. Singling how Nuggets fans in a thread about the Nuggets, once again screams insecure. Why do you give a f*ck? .. Your clearly butthurt that not only I but that most believe the West to be better from top to bottom, and like I said it's been like that for awhile.

Nuggets would probably be second round fodder in the East. I wouldn't magically expect them to turn into a better team in the Eastern Conference. I do know that they'd have a better chance against New York than they would against OKC. I know that they have a better chance finishing with HC in the East, than in the West. I know that seeds 1-3 in the West right now would be 1-3 out East. Memphis would be the 2nd seed in the Eastern Conference right now.

Not just about the Nuggets
Old 01-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #54
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

What would you like to hear? That the 9th seed out West doesn't have a better record than the 8th seed in the East? That the Clippers who are 3rd seed in the West, wouldn't be the first seed in the East?

I don't even know what the argument is. The Western Conference is just better. Goes back longer than this season so I don't see why you have an issue with somebody saying that. I guess as a New York fan this whole playoff thing is still kinda fresh and new for you so maybe you haven't kept up with it?
Old 01-31-2013, 10:00 PM   #55
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Blingster has decent reputationBlingster has decent reputation

Western conference is stronger than the East.. Not sure why this is even an argument. I can see how you can argue that the top 2-3 teams in the East could competitive for the same spots in the West. With that being said, look at the quality of teams 4-8 in the West compared to the East.

4) Brooklyn 27-19 4) Memphis 29-15

5) Indiana 27-19 5) Golden State 28-17

6) Atlanta 26-19 6) Denver 28-17

7) Milwaukee 24-20 7) Utah 25-21

8) Boston 22-23 8) Houston 25-23

There is a clear difference in the quality of teams 4-8 IMO.
Blingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #56
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

>>>> Clippers
coin24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:26 PM   #57
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputation

i think Iggy sux. Ty is having a really bad year and playing scared every game i've watched, other than the rare good one. Gallo is playiing better than earlier in the year at least. i'd hate to see where they'd be at without Faried. Nuggets are filled with a bunch of med to good players but no superstar or close.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: