Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2013, 12:40 AM   #1
lbj4kb8
Decent playground baller

lbj4kb8 has decent reputationlbj4kb8 has decent reputation
Default Is Steve Nash Mad?

Do you think he's mad that Kobe has taken over his role on the team? I'm sure Nash is happy they're winning but Kobe IS taking away from Nash's game. Just my thoughts/observations.
lbj4kb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:50 AM   #2
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Is Steve Nash Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj4kb8
Do you think he's mad that Kobe has taken over his role on the team? I'm sure Nash is happy they're winning but Kobe IS taking away from Nash's game. Just my thoughts/observations.

I think he'll be fine with it if they're winning, and not too happy with it if\when they are losing
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Steve Nash is averaging 3apg lately, something he definitely aint happy about. Sure its not a problem when they are winning, but now they have just lost a game.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:39 AM   #4
Screamingdoom
Stern's lap dog

Screamingdoom is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I think he just wants a ring, sadly that probably won't happen either.
Screamingdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:40 AM   #5
Mrofir

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
I think he'll be fine with it if they're winning, and not too happy with it if\when they are losing

you idiot! They just lost tonight and Kobe took all his assists, including one very clear one off a fast break steal, and then he contributed to the loss by chucking at the end!

Wow who is this guy
Old 01-31-2013, 01:41 AM   #6
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

damn man. Nash why u gotta join da darkside dawg? Well I know a lot about the dark side myself, but the Lakeshow playa? Man I would've followed the Derek Fisher route and joined with OKC or some sh**, and just rested until playoff time.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:42 AM   #7
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Nash, Dwight and D12 are all used the wrong way with the Lakers. Thats the Kobe System for ya. Switch Gasol with Bosh on Heat he would be averaging 17 and 10 with them and Bosh would be even worse than he is now with Lakers.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:43 AM   #8
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation

He is almost 40 I don't think he really cares what his role is. I don't think his priority in life is basketball right now. I think fans definitely blow up how much these guys care. You guys are acting like Kobe is Brett Hart and Nash is Shawn Michaels. NBA titles are even less meaningful then being the world champion of wrestling. The reality is none of them give a **** they are rich.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:43 AM   #9
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

It's weird seeing Nash dribble the ball up the court (token) then after an offensive rotation dish to kobe and stand around on the perimeter... seems almost alien to Nash
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:46 AM   #10
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lakers dont have any use of nash when its all ran through kobe
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:53 AM   #11
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Definitely wasn't one of Nash's best games; his defense was worse than usual. Nerves seemed to get to him tonight.

IMO, LA just wasn't playing the style that got them the 3 game WS (which was Kobe in the high post getting the hard screen from Howard). IDK, tonight they just seemed to be posting Kobe straight up most of the time. It took Howard almost completely out of the offense.

Didn't help that he reaggravated his shoulder injury missing most of the 4th.

The problems we saw in the 4th could be remedied by adding someone like Delonte West, a pesky defender who can also put up points. Thing is, you would solve that one problem and LIKELY add even bigger ones.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:03 AM   #12
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Definitely wasn't one of Nash's best games; his defense was worse than usual. Nerves seemed to get to him tonight.

IMO, LA just wasn't playing the style that got them the 3 game WS (which was Kobe in the high post getting the hard screen from Howard). IDK, tonight they just seemed to be posting Kobe straight up most of the time. It took Howard almost completely out of the offense.

Didn't help that he reaggravated his shoulder injury missing most of the 4th.

The problems we saw in the 4th could be remedied by adding someone like Delonte West, a pesky defender who can also put up points. Thing is, you would solve that one problem and LIKELY add even bigger ones.

Looked the opposite to me. Considering it was a back to back I saw him fighting over screens and beat Dragic to position quite often. He couldn't hit shots tho. Either way no one should be talking about Nash or Kobe tonight. This was all on Pau/Metta.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:06 AM   #13
Mrofir

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Looked the opposite to me. Considering it was a back to back I saw him fighting over screens and beat Dragic to position quite often. He couldn't hit shots tho. Either way no one should be talking about Nash or Kobe tonight. This was all on Pau/Metta.

agreed and i would just add that nash had 11 points on 8 shots, 3-8 -- wasn't a good shooting night by any stretch but he wasn't the problem.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:08 AM   #14
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
agreed and i would just add that nash had 11 points on 8 shots, 3-8 -- wasn't a good shooting night by any stretch but he wasn't the problem.
That is why Nash is a great player historically. When his shot is off he doesn't jack it up and make the damage worse. In the past he would try to get others involved but now we got Kobe PG. Mr. 9 assists and 6 turnovers.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:10 AM   #15
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's hilarious, is if Nash stayed in Phoenix, they would probably have a better record than the Lakers right now.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: