Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2013, 04:06 AM   #16
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Tayshaun Prince Fan unaware of trade, waits for a prince who won't arrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
What's strange is the fan takes off the jersey immediately like it is no big deal, like he just shrugs it off that his favorite(?) player just got traded. I would have worn the jersey the whole game still out of respect for the player.

Or you could interpret it as the fan is a fan of the team, before the player...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:35 AM   #17
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Tayshaun Prince Fan unaware of trade, waits for a prince who won't arrive

Next game he will be rocking the King´s jersey........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 AM   #18
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The Seinfeld saying, we cheer for clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-L7w1K5Zo

"Boo - different shirt".
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:29 AM   #19
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
Next game he will be rocking the King´s jersey........
he's getting the freshly minted Calderon jersey for sure
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:31 AM   #20
T-Time3
always Showtime

T-Time3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic bird
No fan deserves this.

Random Pistons fan! I Salute You!
this
T-Time3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:38 AM   #21
AirFederer
Bob Kåre

AirFederer has no real reputation yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMHA4gQobFE

AirFederer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:12 AM   #22
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
What's strange is the fan takes off the jersey immediately like it is no big deal, like he just shrugs it off that his favorite(?) player just got traded. I would have worn the jersey the whole game still out of respect for the player.

I think this guy is a Prince fan first, since he was wearing the Kentucky t-shirt underneath.

I think his reaction was more like, "No reason to wear a Pistons jersey in Indiana anymore."

I'm sure this same guy will be spotted in a Prince Grizzlies jersey at some future point.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:34 AM   #23
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
What is there not to like about the Prince? He shows up every game and he is a great defender. It is a shame he got traded.
He has nothing but my full respect as a basketball player. He quietly allegedly had an issue with some of the coaches Detroit's run through these past few years, which I can understand. Otherwise, he was a fellow who just showed up, did what Tayshaun Prince could do, and went home. One of the most consistent players in NBA history, dropping 13 and 5 virtually every year of his career.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 AM   #24
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputation

Quote:
team 1st
player 2nd
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:07 PM   #25
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #26
kennethgriffin
NBA sixth man of the year

kennethgriffin has a very bad reputationkennethgriffin has a very bad reputationkennethgriffin has a very bad reputationkennethgriffin has a very bad reputation

sorta the same thing happend to me.

i was in toronto without the internet for a week on a trip to watch the lakers/raptors game in 2008

i went to the game and didnt see kwame brown anywhere. i didn't know why and ended up finding out when i got back home that they traded him for pau gasol

ofcourse its a little different since i hated kwame and was happy we got pau. but still... it was sorta the same confused reaction this guy had.
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:26 PM   #27
SwayDizzle
Good High School Starter

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
sorta the same thing happend to me.

i was in toronto without the internet for a week on a trip to watch the lakers/raptors game in 2008

i went to the game and didnt see kwame brown anywhere. i didn't know why and ended up finding out when i got back home that they traded him for pau gasol

ofcourse its a little different since i hated kwame and was happy we got pau. but still... it was sorta the same confused reaction this guy had.
get outta here
SwayDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:27 PM   #28
SwayDizzle
Good High School Starter

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
da **** is with the teeth on that beezy
seriously...
SwayDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:12 PM   #29
kennethgriffin
NBA sixth man of the year

kennethgriffin has a very bad reputationkennethgriffin has a very bad reputationkennethgriffin has a very bad reputationkennethgriffin has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
get outta here

no i'm 100% serious. gasol wasnt cleared to play for the lakers yet. kwame was just missing out there

took a greyhound bus to toronto. a week after that was the beheading murder by the asian crazy dude. i remember kobe going off for like 40

i honestly had no access to the internet. at the time i had a crap phone and was staying at my brothers house in hamilton to save on a hotel

i honestly was wondering the whole game what happend to kwame
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:22 PM   #30
Dbrog
National High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

Dbrog is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: