Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #1
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation
Default Does your lady make you "earn it"?

In other words, does she keep score on how you treated her during the day, then decides on whether or not you're getting any?

Or does she just give it up, no questions asked?

I had a girlfriend once who would just give it up spontaneously. We'd be in t he kitchen at noon, and she'd just decide it was time to get it on. And she wanted it everyday, sometimes twice a day.

I married a different lady who now makes me earn it. If I was rude to her, I'm not getting any. If I was very attentfull to her needs, then I get some.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does your lady make you "earn it"?

If you had married the first chick she'd be the same way. Women change once they have you legally.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No. They don't have sex with me regardless.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #4
usa hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
If you had married the first chick she'd be the same way. Women change once they have you legally.

I think you're right. Maybe she was just trying to get pregnant. We didn't always use protection in the heat of the moment. Luckily she never got pregnant.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I may be in the minority here because I can get it anytime I want it. Its usually better when she's mad at me. This may be due to how our relationship works though. We dont leave each other hanging regardless of what problems or issues were having. If im mad at her for something but suddenly she needs my help, my loyalty will be there and Ill help her with what she needs. That doesnt mean that I feel different at what I felt mad at. I just dont transfer those feeling to things that have nothing to do with this other thing. She acts the same way when it comes to sexual things. If something is bothering her about me, those things will be addressed. Yet, that doesnt affect that were into each other. Doesnt change our ability to pursue that mutual satisfaction. In fact it can be a release of tension or stress that other things bring. Im glad that unlike typical women, she realizes that keeping that consistent helps us remain closer and united, rather than forming a wedge or making those other issues worse than they already are.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:36 PM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Zen, is this wife #2?
Old 01-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Zen, is this wife #2?
Yes I had to upgrade my friend.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Yes I had to upgrade my friend.

Old 01-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lmao I know that this is immature from a relationship perspective but I have to say OP that you sound like you are letting her condition you like a dog. If you are a good boy you get a treat. This is why it is better to be single nowadays and just do your own thing making you more attractive overall, that way you make the rules and if she doesnt like it then she knows someone will replace her
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #10
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If its the kind of relationship im thinking of...why doesnt she want it as bad as you?
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Lmao I know that this is immature from a relationship perspective but I have to say OP that you sound like you are letting her condition you like a dog. If you are a good boy you get a treat. This is why it is better to be single nowadays and just do your own thing making you more attractive overall, that way you make the rules and if she doesnt like it then she knows someone will replace her

Exactly.

So lopsided it's unreal.

If a man values enough to see her as something other than a fvck buddy then chances are hea going to treat her well.

Sounds like its gonna be a Fukkin down cycle from here on out with wifey pushing and pushin and pushing and pushing for him to be even more self effacing serve tile and kiss Azzy. Even though the hottest sex comes from the dude carin less about the girl then vice Versa.

The least she can do is honor his sexual needs unquestionably. Life is way too fukking short to play tug of war with a selfish skank. You're better off finding a sweet gal who gets pleasure out of pleasing you and sees the relationship as a cooperative effort of growth and not some kind of fukking competition with built in equities. Here's one for the bitch. match my ability to leadit comes to taking responsibility and giving value to others. Then we can start playing the conditioning game.

Ughhhh so many parasite host couples out there so few instances of true complimentary love. I swear the women of the past like Rosie the riveter or Susan Anthony or Marie curie or in east african or balkan and asian cultures thought about what they wanted as an aftermath... They stepped up like a sixth man to keep the team going instead of playing fukking brownie points.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

been living with my woman for over a year now and she doesn't make me "earn" anything...even BJs are no issue

however we have a newborn right now which has caused our sex life to slow down significantly...we are so tired all the time

Once he starts sleeping entire nights we should be back to a more regular schedule I think...

I would be lying though if I said I wasn't worried about where our sex life will be in 5-10 years from now...we plan on having one more boy, and after that I can see it just draining the life right out of us...I hope all remains good, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see...only time will tell
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #13
usa hoops

Sex life in a marriage is not that simple. You bring in stress, money fights, jealousy, and 7 years in our case. Not saying our marriage sucks, but most marriages are less than perfect in the sex department.

Most married women are not horny non-stop. And some women do lose some of their energy when they have children to take care of, and go to work, clean. I help my lady, but she still takes in some stress.

She's also not 19 and horny all the time either. I'm in shape, but most girls (over time) need more than pure lust.

I just wanted to find out how it was for the rest of you. I realize it's easier to just be a player. A lot of us get to a point where that's not a long-term realistic or fulfilling option.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:46 PM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yep, there is a reason that the #1 money maker for prostitutes is married men...they aren't getting any at home and they can't start another real relationship without ending their current marriage...many men are pretty much forced to go to a hooker if they want to have actual sex and keep their marriage.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #15
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hell yea I have to earn it.

when I first started dating my girl we would get down every day.

now that we've been together a year I'm lucky to get it once or twice a week.

and forget about the nasty stuff from early on.

but like Prime said, its that way with all relationships. Its probably more b/c the newness of everything has worn off more than anything.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: