Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Something funny to shake up the trolling

For those who never saw this it's must see comedy. Kimmel's "assistant" Guillermo interviews NBA players. Figured with all the fighting and trolling around here lately we could all use a laugh. Hope you guys find it as funny as I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OeIVgokCDo

Nazi "Mo-Homo"

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 02-01-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:57 AM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Something funny to shake up the trolling lately

I hope the trolling stops.

Can't stand this place when the trolling is out of control.

It's the Lakers haters making anti-Laker threads. Laker fans have an excuse, they love their team. I don't see why the haters can troll like this.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Something funny to shake up the trolling lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

It's the Lakers haters making anti-Laker threads. Laker fans have an excuse, they love their team. I don't see why the haters can troll like this.

is that boy in your avy little godbe? quite handsome
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:00 AM   #4
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Something funny to shake up the trolling

It's the Westbrook haters making anti-Westbrook threads. Westbrook fans have an excuse, they love their God. I don't see why the haters can troll like this.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:02 AM   #5
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

BTW Harden was a douche as always. Everybody else was pretty awesome in this interview.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
BTW Harden was a douche as always. Everybody else was pretty awesome in this interview.

Harden is the most dislikeable player in the nba, even more so than lebron.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:05 AM   #7
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Harden is the most dislikeable player in the nba, even more so than lebron.

I've been saying for about 3 years dude comes off as the supreme douche in the NBA.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:09 AM   #8
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I've been saying for about 3 years dude comes off as the supreme douche in the NBA.

Seriously. Dude will send you to Kris Humphries entourage for wearing the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Like damn dude....
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #9
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Quote:

Amen.

That trash talking bich, u cant see his stupid mouth cause of his stupid beard, diud trash talks then plays victim. Can't say I feel bad for the Metta elbow, I wore that gif as avy for months...
Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #10
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Seriously. Dude will send you to Kris Humphries entourage for wearing the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Like damn dude....

OMG like totally!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #11
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Says the guy who's a fan of a team with 2 or 3 players who come off the exact same way.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:19 AM   #12
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Says the guy who's a fan of a team with 2 or 3 players who come off the exact same way.
No one on the Clippers really comes off as a douche to me...

Blake? he just comes off as slow/awkward

James Harden is definitely a douche bag... but I cry myself to sleep every night knowing he is no longer a part of the team I root for.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:21 AM   #13
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215

Lol the Blake and CP3 flopping is hilarious, nothing to hate about...did you see that 360 roundhose kick + somersault? They come as freakly good and funny basketball players...
Old 02-01-2013, 01:23 AM   #14
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Lol the Blake and CP3 flopping is hilarious, nothing to hate about...did you see that 360 roundhose kick + somersault? They come as freakly good and funny basketball players...

Not to mention both are chill as hell and very likable OFF the court. 360 roundhouse kicks aren't easy though, people need to understand that!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #15
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
No one on the Clippers really comes off as a douche to me...

Blake? he just comes off as slow/awkward

James Harden is definitely a douche bag... but I cry myself to sleep every night knowing he is no longer a part of the team I root for.

Honestly I have to say you guys don't look any worse like most of us expected. Martin has been a surprisingly great fit.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: