Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-31-2013, 11:12 PM   #76
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fuc*k I'm not a good kisser. Wtf I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily

WTF did you just come out on ISH?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #77
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
From my experience guys who are bad at kissing/foreplay are better at fcking
I can voucher this. Macho Man is a terrible kisser, but he makes it up when it counts. ;)
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:18 PM   #78
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Practice with her ******. Eat it out, kiss it slowly, pretend it's her lips.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:21 PM   #79
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ISH is really ****ing strange sometimes.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:25 PM   #80
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So what, I'm a virgin by choice!

If you are actually a virgin still, I honestly don't find it a bad thing. Just be sure, if you ARE going to hold onto it for this long, just make sure, whenever you DO lose it, lose it to the RIGHT person. It won't make sense passing all that P, and losing it to someone, eventually having more partners in the long run.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:25 PM   #81
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Default Re: Predict how long I last tomorrow and win 20 bucks!

If you're a virgin who beats off on the regular, you'll last long.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:29 PM   #82
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: ISH how many condoms do I need?!

youll need 3. first one for a few minutes, then when u get bored, u take off the condom and go at it raw for a minute or so to see how it feels like, then u put on the next condom and finish. the third condom is just in case the 2nd one falls off.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #83
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: ISH how many condoms do I need?!

They merged his threads together... Unbelievable
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #84
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
From my experience guys who are bad at kissing/foreplay are better at fcking

Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #85
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3

Bladers gettin it in soon
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #86
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So what, I'm a virgin by choice!

The only thing scarier than blazers procreating is the ghetto ass chicken head who would give it up to him. She must be one stupid, hood rat, bitch.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 02-01-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: