Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #1
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people
Default Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?

Seriously, I don't think I see a single person hating on him. Everyone has fallen in love with his game. I def agree with this and hope the cavs get more national TV games next season. Kyrie has quickly become one of my fav players in the league
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #2
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people
Default Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123
Seriously, I don't think I see a single person hating on him. Everyone has fallen in love with his game. I def agree with this and hope the cavs get more national TV games next season. Kyrie has quickly become one of my fav players in the league

Rose and Westbrook fans hate him.
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #3
gin17
High School JV MVP

gin17 has an OK reputation so far

David Lee
gin17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Uncle Drew won them over.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #5
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Joakim Noah
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Rose and Westbrook fans hate him.

Not this one. Kyrie is cool in my book.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:21 AM   #7
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

People love one dimensional players on lottery teams.

More respected posters like myself enjoy guys who do whatever it takes to get that W. You can worship his crossovers and "smooth" play...

and piss yourself over his moist jumpshot...

while I'm in the back corner with a hard-on for guys like Westbrook who give it their all EVERY game and do whatever it takes to win. Even if that means avoiding the spotlight to do so.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:24 AM   #8
noob cake
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii

More respected posters like myself enjoy guys who do whatever it takes to get that W. You can worship his crossovers and "smooth" play...

while I'm in the back corner with a hard-on for guys like Westbrook who give it their all EVERY game and do whatever it takes to win. Even if that means avoiding the spotlight to do so.

Old 02-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #9
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Old 02-01-2013, 02:26 AM   #10
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Graviton and Budaiiii have same join date
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:26 AM   #11
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's an amazing young player on a non-threatening team. What's not to love?
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:31 AM   #12
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Coincidence. He used to be some other poster on this board. This is my 1st account here though.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:33 AM   #13
noob cake
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend

Both of them use the phrase "Goatbrook." Both of them are 22 years old in their profile.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:35 AM   #14
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Both of them use the phrase "Goatbrook." Both of them are 22 years old in their profile.

brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:36 AM   #15
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seems like it.

He's kinda getting overrated on this board and some extreme nonsense I've had to read from some of his fans. Nevertheless, he's a damn good player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Coincidence. He used to be some other poster on this board. This is my 1st account here though.

I think he had 2, if I'm not mistaken.

Budadiiii = DurantFor40 and Perry Jones ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: