Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2013, 02:36 AM   #16
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Both of them use the phrase "Goatbrook." Both of them are 22 years old in their profile.
Every OKC fan calls Westbrook Goatbrook.

Difference is I am at least rational while Budadii is a little over the top. He is OKC version of Mr. Jabbar.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:45 AM   #17
SpaceJammeR
Don't Hate, Heat

SpaceJammeR has decent reputation

he's real fun to watch.
SpaceJammeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Coincidence. He used to be some other poster on this board. This is my 1st account here though.

Seems suspicious that you would know that
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:48 AM   #19
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Everyone who lurked here for a few years knows most of the guys original accounts.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:48 AM   #20
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Rose and Westbrook fans hate him.
I'm a GOATbrook fan and I think Kyrie's a champ..
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:49 AM   #21
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Graviton and Budaiiii have same join date
Just wanted to point out that ISH opened registration on July after I don't know how many months since I was forced to lurk.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:50 AM   #22
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Just wanted to point out that ISH opened registration on July after I don't know how many months since I was forced to lurk.
Yea, that was ridiculous. I lurked here for like 3 years before finally could register.

I tried creating a profile under the name of Special-Ed House, but Jeff apparently didn't activate it.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:56 AM   #23
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A lot of posters here don't like the next new jack. I think he's great but trust me, let him win some award and the haters will multiply like crazy.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:58 AM   #24
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

I know it too or at least I'm sure he's "DurantFor40" aka "PerryJones".
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:06 AM   #25
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I know it too or at least I'm sure he's "DurantFor40" aka "PerryJones".
I wasn't PerryJones.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:07 AM   #26
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I wasn't PerryJones.

Oh alright, my bad.

I remember someone just said that PerryJones was your alt to DurantFor40, but I guess that's wrong.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:41 AM   #27
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
People love one dimensional players on lottery teams.

More respected posters like myself enjoy guys who do whatever it takes to get that W. You can worship his crossovers and "smooth" play...

and piss yourself over his moist jumpshot...

while I'm in the back corner with a hard-on for guys like Westbrook who give it their all EVERY game and do whatever it takes to win. Even if that means avoiding the spotlight to do so.

If that's what you say brah.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:54 AM   #28
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

People will probably start hating on him more when his team is good.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #29
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Irving will be the best PG in the NBA one day. Westbrick is a drooling r.etard that OKC should have traded and kept Harden
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #30
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Rose and Westbrook fans hate him.
Not true at all.

I hate him because he's a Duke player, and I hate Duke players. Even though we got two on my team. I don't hate him because I'm a Bulls/Rose fan. That's ridiculous. I'm a UNC fan.

He's got game and is a fantastic player. Nothing about his game is worthy of hate. Maybe from Westbrook fans, but I haven't Rose/Bulls fans hating on him.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: