Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default how important is basketball in your life?

me?

10/10.

only thing i enjoy.

you?
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: how important is basketball in your life?

1. Girlfriend (she's in the room)

2. Basketball

3. Everything else.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Its my faith

Without it, I rather die..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #4
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation here

The most important of not important things.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #5
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySyRyanYang posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
this
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #6
albas89
Jessica Alba

albas89 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
This.
albas89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #7
DMV2
And...they stank!

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ahead of movies and TV but well behind music.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:40 PM   #8
webberz0044
Decent playground baller

webberz0044 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

+1
webberz0044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:42 PM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I pretty much live basketball 24 hours a day 365 days a year. So quite important.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #10
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>food>love>taking a shit.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:45 PM   #11
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quite critical. I will avoid getting together with a friend to watch a game. I look forward to games every day. It's hard in the off season
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:50 PM   #12
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its very important to me, between posting on here and watching all the Raptors games and random games on league pass a lot of my time is revolved around basketball.

I would say its between that and movies which are the most important of my so called hobbies.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 PM   #13
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm very well rounded and stable and if you take away basketball it would not affect me like some of the other people on this site. I have a lot going for me while others are not as fortunate. I'm grateful but sometimes lose perspective.

Last edited by Budadiiii : 02-02-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 PM   #14
Djahjaga
High School JV MVP

Djahjaga has decent reputation

It goes:

1. Basketball 2. Sex 3. Breathing
Djahjaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:58 PM   #15
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

important but i cant stand shootaround
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: